Why learn Leadership
Leading people has never been an easy task. As a manager or supervisor you might be wondering what might be best way to lead your team.
- Should you hold a meeting and ask them what to do next?
- Should you just go ahead, make the tough decisions, and just tell them exactly what to do?
- Who should make the decisions?
- Are they going to follow?
Fortunately, leadership skills can be learned.
RMP Conducting Leadership Training at RMP Consultancy
Many hundreds of books on leadership have been written by researchers and academics. Many theories of leadership have been proposed and there is, up to today, not one theory that fits all situations. It is therefore important to learn the main theories of leadership. Understanding these main theories of leadership will help you decide what leadership style may be the most effective for you.
Taking a good look at what the great leaders in the world and in business have done in the past will also give you a good idea on what has worked and what has not worked.
Understanding leadership styles and the different theories of leadership will help you become the leader you want to be.
“If your actions lead others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.”
– John Quincy Adams
RMP Consultancy invites you to attend this seminar that will teach you the essential skills needed by a manager or supervisor to step confidently into your leadership role. It will help you make the move into a management role smoother and more successful.
Leadership Training at RMP Consultancy
Who should attend?
This seminar is most suited for:
- New managers and supervisors
- Prospective managers and supervisors
- Managers and Supervisors with some experience but no formal training
Objectives of the Seminar
- Lead your team better right from the start
- Avoid mistakes made by many managers
- Be better equipped to keep your staff better motivated, productive, and on target
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed