Warehouse Management Seminar for Construction Industry
One of the biggest challenges of a warehouse in a construction site is to maintain an accurate inventory count while at the same time not running out of stock. Given the limited space and manpower available, this is no easy task.
Sometimes, the biggest problems involve small things like PPE (personal protection equipment like hard hats, safety shoes, gloves, harnesses and etc). These maybe small items compared to tons of re-bars and cement. However, without PPEs, workers will not be allowed on the site and no work can be done resulting in huge financial losses. Small items from an accounting perspective maybe, but PPEs are critical to operations.
Keeping track of the many items needed to complete a project is the job of the site warehouseman. He is to secure the items and make sure the project does not run out of stocks. At the same time, eagle-eyed accountants are on his case to make sure that every nail and can of paint is accounted for.
Getting the two tasks done simultaneously is quite a challenge.
RMP Consultancy has conducted warehouse operations and management seminars and training for many of the largest construction companies in the Philippines. Our training courses focus on teaching the warehouse staff the best practices in keeping track of the inventory in the warehouse using the limited space and resources available to a temporary warehouse.
The attendees will learn the best practices in warehouse management, analyze the effectiveness of their existing warehouse layouts, see photos of many actual warehouses, and benefit from the presenters insights into effective warehouse management.
Supply Chain: Warehouse, Inventory and Logistics Seminar Outlines
- Advanced Inventory Planning and Management Seminar
- Basic Logistics Management
- Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control Seminar Outline
- Effective Inventory and Warehouse Management for Healthcare
- Effective Inventory and Warehouse Management for Industrial Plants
- Effective Inventory Planning and Management Training
- Effective Logistics Management Seminar
- Effective Supply Chain Management
- Improving Inventory Accuracy through Cycle Counting
- Logistics and Distribution Management Seminar Outline
- Retail Planning and Inventory Management
- Strategic Warehouse Management Seminar
Upcoming Warehouse, Inventory and Logistics Seminars2 Jul 2018, Monday, Effective Inventory Planning and Management,
4 Jul 2018, Wednesday, Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control,
5 Jul 2018, Thursday, Basic Logistics Management,
30 Jul 2018, Monday, Strategic Warehouse Management (2 Days),
1 Aug 2018, Wednesday, Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control,
2 Aug 2018, Thursday, Effective Inventory Planning and Management,
20 Aug 2018, Monday, Basic Logistics Management,
6 Sep 2018, Thursday, Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control,
7 Sep 2018, Friday, Effective Inventory Planning and Management,
21 Sep 2018, Friday, Basic Logistics Management,
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Francis or Danny:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed