Statistical Process Control SPC Essentials (One Day)
This Statistical Process Control (SPC) Essentials Seminar focuses on the tools and techniques used in analyzing machine and process performance.
This seminar will teach you Capability Analysis and how to construct and interpret Control Charts. Capability Analysis (Cp and Cpk) and Control Charts are the key tools used to monitor processes and equipment performance for Quality Assurance. By analyzing the data collected from samples at various points within a process, or the parts produced, problems can be detected and corrected before defective products are produced. This Quality Assurance step will save you money.
Benefits of this Statistical Process Control Essentials Seminar
- Detect and correct defects in processes before they become problems
- Reduce waste in time and resources
- Reduce your costs and increase your profits
- Increase your customer satisfaction levels
This 1 day program is designed for quick, efficient learning of SPC basics that production workers can immediately apply in their work environment. The program covers the basic concepts and tasks of collecting data, calculating values and constructing control charts.
Statistical Process Control Essentials Seminar Objectives
- Learn how to conduct Capability Analysis with Cp and Cpk.
- Learn how to construct and interpret Control Charts.
Statistical Process Control Essentials Seminar Topics
- Introduction to SPC
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Calculate Process Capability (Cp)
- Calculate Process Capability Index (Cpk)
- 6-Sigma Quality
- Control charts
- Elements of Variable Control charts
- Plotting I-MR Control Charts
- XBar- R Control Charts
- Interpreting Control Charts
Who should attend this Statistical Process Control Seminar?
- Production level workers
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Quality Control Staff
- Anyone who needs an understanding of the fundamentals of SPC
- Managers, Supervisors, Engineers
Bring a Laptop
Many of the Lessons to be presented require calculations using MS Excel. It is recommended that you bring your LAPTOP COMPUTER to be able to follow the analysis being demonstrated. A Maximum of 2 participants per laptop may share for optimum learning. Your computer should have MS Excel or equivalent software installed.
Upcoming SPC and Quality Management Seminars
9 Sep 2019, Monday, Statistical Process Control SPC Essentials (One Day),
10 Sep 2019, Tuesday, Total Quality Management TQM Essentials (One Day),
25 Sep 2019, Wednesday, Statistical Process Control SPC Essentials (One Day),
7 Oct 2019, Monday, Total Quality Management TQM Essentials (One Day),
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed