7 QC Tools 8D RCA Problem Solving Outlines, AA Articles to Post, Featured Articles, Quality Management Training Outlines
Statistical Process Control Seminar
This Statistical Process Control Seminar (SPC Seminar ) will teach you the basic concepts, tools and techniques to capture, monitor and understand the data that you need to implement a Quality Assurance Program for your organization. The advantage of taking the Quality Assurance approach is that you will be able to minimize the creation of defective parts from the beginning of your processes. You can contrast this with a Quality Control Approach which means that your system will catch defectives only after you have made them and before you ship them out to your customers. The Quality Control Approach is often the more expensive strategy because the defective parts are already made and you now have to throw them away.
The Statistical Process Control (SPC) approach is a very effective quality tool and is widely used for monitoring processes and equipment performance through the use of control charts. By collecting data from samples at various points within the process, variations in the process that may affect the quality of the end product or service can be detected and corrected.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) takes your operations into a Quality Assurance strategy where you measure the capability of your processes. Done correctly, you avoid making defective products and increase your profitability.The benefits of a Statistical Process Control (SPC) approach are:
- Calculate if your processes are still capable (Cp) and if they are centered (Cpk).
- Reduce waste and avoid passing defective products to your customer.
- Detect and prevent problems as early as possible in the production process.
- Reduce waste in time and resources.
- Reduce your costs and increase your profits.
- Increase your customer satisfaction levels.
Statistical Process Control Basic Course
with Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM
This 2 day Statistical Process Control Seminar is designed for quick, efficient learning of SPC basics that production workers can immediately apply in their work environment. The program covers the basic concepts and tasks of collecting data, calculating values and constructing control charts. And it goes a step further, by explaining how to use SPC data to uncover problems, and then apply basic techniques to analyze those problems, giving you useful solutions.
Statistical Process Control Seminar Objectives
At the end of the seminar/workshop, the participants are expected to:
- List the basic concepts and principles of statistics, probability, variation, measurements and control as it is applied to work situations.
- Define the basic principles of statistical process control and process capability studies
- Be actively involved in the implementation and maintenance of a Statistical Process Control (SPC) program
What this Basic Statistical Process Control Seminar Covers
- History of SPC
- Concepts of Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Understanding Variables
- Understanding Attributes
- Statistical Techniques in Problem Analysis
- SPC Management and 8D
- The 7 Quality Control (QC) Tools
- Challenges in Achieving Six Sigma Quality
- How to Calculate Process Capability (Cp)
- How to Calculate Process Capability Index(Cpk)
- Introduction to Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) and Gauge R and R
- Constructing and Interpreting Control Charts
- Exercises with relevant Problems and Cases
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Statistical Process Control Seminar Duration
Two (2) days
Who should attend this Statistical Process Control Seminar ?
- Team Leaders
- Managers, Supervisors, Engineers
- Anyone who needs an understanding of the fundamentals of SPC
Detailed Statistical Process Control Seminar Outline
- Definitions of quality
- Process variation and SPC
- 6-Sigma Quality
- Descriptive Statistics
- Standard Deviation
- Understanding Data
- Variables and Attributes data
- Discrete and Continuous Data
- Samples and populations
- Data Distribution
- The 7 QC Tools
- Check and Tally Sheets
- The Charts
- Scatter Plots
- Pareto Analysis
- Histogram Analysis
- Cause and Effect Diagrams (Ishikawa and 5 Whys)
- Elements of Variable Control charts
- Plotting I, X, XBar and R Control Charts
- Interpreting Variables chart patterns
- Elements of Attributes control charts
- Plotting p, np, c, s, and u charts
- Interpreting Attributes chart patterns
- Process Capability (Cp)and Process Capability Index (Cpk)
- Introduction to Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) and Gauge R and R
- SPC and 6 Sigma
- The Shewhart (Deming) PDCA Cycle
- Applying SPC results in A3 report format
Statistical Process Control Seminar Methodology
This Statistical Process Control Seminar seminar uses a combination of short lectures, visual presentations, workshops, demonstrations, simulations and games. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
This is a hands-on course with a lot of exercises. Please bring your own laptop so that you can take part in the exercises.
Bring a Laptop
Many of the Lessons to be presented require calculations using MS Excel. It is recommended that you bring your LAPTOP COMPUTER to be able to follow the analysis being demonstrated. A Maximum of 2 participants per laptop may share for optimum learning. Your computer should have MS Excel or equivalent software installed.
Upcoming Business Process Improvement Seminars
19 Dec 2019, Thursday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
15 Jan 2020, Wednesday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
24 Feb 2020, Monday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
16 Mar 2020, Monday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
15 Apr 2020, Wednesday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
14 May 2020, Thursday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
This will be a 2 (Two) Day Training. Please make proper arrangements if your participants will be staying at nearby hotels.
Php 14,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Comments are closed