Call us: #697-0767 | 0917-882-5578
Register here | Inquire Now
About RMP | Training Module | Event Schedule | Contact Us
Contact Email: (Required)
Seats to Reserve: (Required)
Seminar to Attend: (Required)
---- One Day Programs - (Do Not Select)The 7 Basic Quality Control ToolsBasic Warehouse Operations and Inventory ControlBasic Logistics Management and Warehouse OperationsBasic Records Management and Office Efficiency with 5sBasic Facilities Management and Building Administration Part 1Facilities Management and MaintenanceBasic Supervisory TrainingBasic Forecasting TrainingEffective Inventory Planning and ManagementEffective Purchasing SkillsLeadership Training for New Supervisors and ManagersIntroduction to Lean and Six Sigma Techniques for BusinessBasic Cleaning 101- Two Day/Advanced Programs - (Do Not Select)Advanced Purchasing Management and Negotiation SkillsFundamentals of Project ManagementThe 7 Basic Quality Control Tools and 7 New ToolsRoot Cause Analysis (RCA)Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)Production Planning and Inventory Control (PPIC)Applying the 8D Problem Solving TechniqueStatistical Process Control (SPC)* For Any Other Courses Not Included in this List *
Seminar Start Date: (Required)
Approved by: (Required)
Local Payment Option (Philippines):
Bank Deposit: (BPI) Bank of the Philippine Islands. Account # 3150 0022 05
Cheque Payment must be made to RMP Consultancy and must be paid at least 5 days prior training date.
If you are a ZERO-RATED Enterprise/Company, please email a scanned copy of your Zero-Rated Registration Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment for the seminar must be made at least five(5) working days before the training.
2. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but did not attend the training, can be given the seminar materials but not a certificate of attendance.
3. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
4. Only the workbooks will be given by the speaker. He / She is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the ORIGINAL Powerpoint file.
5. Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy. 50% Cancellation penalty, applies.
6. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you have received or have been given approval to attend the training by an approving party of your company and that cancellation of registration due to lack of approval will result in your company being in lesser regard for training offers.
I Accept the Terms and Conditions stated above
Subscribe to my newsletter
© 2017 All rights reserved. RMP Consultancy.