Root Cause Analysis Seminar
The RMP Consultancy Root Cause Analysis Seminar improves the way you analyze, document, and verify the root causes of a problem. Here, you will learn the tools and techniques used to determine the total scope of a problem, to organize the information into a thorough analysis and to dig down deeply into the reasons a problem occurred and prevent its recurrence. Understanding why an event occurred is the key to developing effective solutions so that the problem does not happen again.
Within any organization, problem solving, incident investigation and root cause analysis are all fundamentally connected by three basic questions:
- What is the problem?
- Why did it happen?
- What will be done to prevent it recurring in the future?
The tools and techniques taught in this root cause analysis seminar will significantly improve the way your analysts see problems and solve problems and provide a comprehensive answer to the questions listed above. The seminar will teach you several techniques such as data collection, cause charting, root cause identification and recommendation generation and implementation. You will also learn Fishbone Analysis (Ishikawa Diagrams), the 5 Whys, Affinity Diagrams and Fault Tree Analysis which are some are some of the key tools used in Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
The Root Cause Analysis and ISO 9001
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is also required in ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. RCA is used to determine the Corrective Action procedures that are mandatory for the Quality Management Systems (QMS) of ISO 9001:2015 registered companies.
Most Process Improvement Strategies such as Lean, Six Sigma, 8D and ISO all recommend that a detailed RCA be undertaken should a problem be found in the process.
Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
Root Cause Analysis Seminar Duration
Two (2) Days
How you will benefit from this Root Cause Analysis Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and international trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Objectives of this Root Cause Analysis Seminar
- Understand what is RCA
- Understand when to use RCA
- Learn how to visualize a problem
- Identify and classify the possible causes and effects of a problem
- Apply a variety of tools to narrow down the possible causes of a problem
- Select and verify the root cause of a problem
Topics Covered in this Root Cause Analysis Seminar
- What is RCA
- When to Use RCA
- Defining the Problem
- Using 5W1H
- Brainstorming using mind maps
- Pareto Analysis
- Affinity Diagrams
- Digging deep to get to the Root Cause
- Cause and Effect Diagrams (Fish bone or Ishikawa diagrams)
- 5 Whys Technique
- Process Mapping
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Relationship Diagrams
- P-M (Phenomenon-Mechanism) Analysis
- Verifying the Root Cause
- PDCA (Plan Do Check and Act)
Who should attend this Root Cause Analysis Seminar
- Team leaders, and
- potential leaders in the company
Root Cause Analysis Seminar Methodology
The seminar uses a combination of lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and group discussions. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
Upcoming Root Cause Analysis Public Seminars
14 Oct 2019, Monday, Root Cause Analysis RCA Essentials (One Day Seminar),
22 Nov 2019, Friday, Root Cause Analysis RCA Essentials (One Day Seminar),
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed