Risk Management and FMEA Essentials (One Day)
The newly published standards of ISO 9001:2015 state that companies should adopt “risk based thinking” as part of its strategy. One of the tools we can use to demonstrate “risk based thinking” is Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA). This tool is a systematic and documented process to recognize, evaluate, and prioritize potential failures and their control. It structures the procedure to identify the actions which could eliminate or reduce the chance of potential failure occurring. The ISO 9001:2015 revision makes “risk based thinking” more explicit and builds it into the whole management system.
This seminar covers the concepts of Risk Management and how the FMEA tool is used in the management of RISK. You will learn proven and improved tools and techniques that will help you identify, quantify, prioritize, control and manage risks. It builds upon your knowledge to develop skills in hazard discovery and the assessment and control of risk. You will receive guidance in the management of your limited resources for optimum risk control.
RMP conducting FMEA Training in Manila Water.
Learning Objectives of the Seminar
- Learn the tools and methods of discovering, identifying and classifying hazards that threaten your employees, operations, equipment, your product, productivity, and the environment
- Discuss methods to protect your human, property, and financial assets
- Apply the Risk Management Process to your operations
Topics you will Cover
- Understanding Risk
- Mapping the Business Model
- Understanding the Voice of the Customer
- Assessing Risk
- How to Identify Risk (Calamity and Operational Risk)
- Principles of Risk Management
- Establishing Risk Management Process
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- How to Identify Risk Priority with RPN and FMEA
- Identifying the Root Causes of Risks
- Assigning of Duties for Risk Management Committee Members
- How to Monitor the preventive action
- Creating your Own FMEA
- Creating and Reviewing your Own Risk Mitigation Plan
Who Should Attend
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Process Planners and QMS Staff
- Department Heads
- Professionals who wish to learn more about the risk management function in their organization
Duration of the Seminar
Two (2) Days
This is a highly interactive seminar with short lectures, activity-based learning, workshops and games.
RMP conducting FMEA Training in Delfingen Cebu.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Comments are closed