Ramon T. Fernando
Ramon T. Fernando is a seasoned executive and trainer. He brings a unique combination practical experience and advanced training that enriches the management training he conducts. His work experiences include management positions in sales, operations, and product development.
He is an Electronics and Communication Engineer with a long history in Facilities Management, General Management, Sales Malmanagement, B2B Sales Management and Foreign Business Development.
Ramon has worked in various senior management positions for local, foreign and multi-national companies in the Philippines and abroad. He also held a C-level position at a government operated export processing zone.
He also has a passion for entrepreneurship having founded several start-ups from a very young age. His latest ventures include a Filipino Restaurant in Myanmar as a well an Internet of Things Start-Up also in Myanmar.
- Project Consultant for the following:
- SMART Global Access Group – Maritime Satellite Services
- Universal Telecommunication Services Inc – Regulatory Services
- Comsky Inc – Consumer VSAT Network Design and Implementation
- Singapore Telecoms – Systems Integration and Maintenance of VSAT Connectivity for the Philippine Navy
- Japan Radio Corporation – Maritime VSAT design and systems integration
- Asia Broadcast Satellite LLC – VSAT implementation
- Deputy Administrator of Aurora Pacific Economic Zone and Freeport Authority
- Director, Applications and Services Development, Asia Broadcast Satellite / Mabuhay Satellite Corporation.
- Sales Manager, Mabuhay Satellite Corporation
- Various IT Consultancy Experience
- Sycip Salazar Hernandez And Gatmaitan Law for selection and implementation of a computerized lawyering system
- Global Wireless Holdings of NY for wireless electric and water metering system
- NextStage Inc / Mondex International for the design and implementation of stored-value debit card system
- Athena eServices for the study and implementation of a medical transcription BPO
- Province-wide telecoms Infrastructure plan for Aurora Province, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing Experience
- Medical Imaging Equipment, 10 years
- Kodak Medical Imaging Equipment
- General Electric Medical Systems
- Siemens Medical Systems
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Don Bosco Technical Institute
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Comments are closed