Quality Assurance (QA) Concepts, Tools and Techniques Seminar
Maintaining and increasing quality is an important goal in operations. This Quality Assurance Seminar teaches the Concepts, Tools and Techniques your staff need to maintain, monitor and increase the quality of your products and processes.
Operations staff must review all our processes periodically and optimize them more if possible. Some of the questions your principals may be asking are:
- Can you do it faster?
- Can you do it more consistently?
- Can you lower your defect rate?
- Can you do more with less?
- Can you do it reliably and consistently?
This seminar teaches the more important tools that are needed when you apply any of the various quality management systems such as Lean, ISO, Six Sigma, TQM, TPM, KAIZEN, FMEA, RCA and Statistical Process Control. Upon completion of this seminar your staff should be able to execute quality assurance and quality control procedures to improve your operations.
Key Quality Assurance Seminar Topics
- The Concepts of Quality Assurance vs Quality Control
- Process Mapping
- Process Flow Charts
- Value Stream Mapping
- Cause & Effect Diagrams
- 5 Whys
- RMP Brainstorming Technique
- Pareto Analysis
- Control Charts
- Cp, Cpk, Pp and Ppk Analysis
- Check Sheets
- Bar Charts
- Scatter Diagrams
- Tree Diagrams
- Introduction to LEAN Management Methods
- Introduction to Six Sigma Methods
Quality Assurance Seminar Duration
RMP Consultancy regularly conducts seminars on how to use these quality tools. Contact us to learn more.
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco, Claire or Danny:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed