Production Planning Essentials (One Day)
In this Production Planning Essentials Seminar, you will be introduced to the best practices used in modern manufacturing and production. You will gain an appreciation of various methodologies such as ISO, JIT, Lean and Six Sigma and develop your own creative solutions to increase productivity while reducing inventory without compromising customer satisfaction.
Production Planning staff face many challenges that makes it difficult to effective match inventory requirements and production scheduling. These challenges include: capital and technology intensive equipment, long process route of orders, order variety, changing product-mix, machine breakdown, and unscheduled facilities downtime.
This seminar will show how different production management techniques used to match customer requirements with lower inventory levels while maximizing production output capacity. The objective is to identify the combination that produces the best profits and efficiency.
Objectives of the Production Planning Essentials Seminar
- Learn the best practices in production planning and inventory control.
- Learn how to forecast, monitor, and control inventory to maximize profits.
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer.
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately.
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs.
Production Planning Essentials Seminar Topics
- Manufacturing and the Supply Chain
- Forecasting Inventory Requirements
- Capacity Requirements Planning
- Aggregate Planning and S&OP
- Master Scheduling Management Methods
- Job Sequencing
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma in Manufacturing
- Line Balancing with Takt Time and Cycle Time
- Creating a Kanban Scheduling Board
Who should attend this Production Planning Essentials Seminar?
- Inventory Planners
- Inventory Staff
- Warehouse Staff
- Purchasing Staff
- Process Engineers
- Team Leaders
- Manufacturing Specialists
- Production Managers
Production Planning Essentials Seminar Duration
One (1) day
Production Planning Essentials Seminar Methodology
This is a highly interactive seminar with PowerPoint presentations and class exercises.
Upcoming Production Planning Seminars
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed