Production Planning and Inventory Control Seminar
In this Production Planning and Inventory Control Seminar you will learn the best practices used in modern manufacturing and production. You will gain an appreciation of various methodologies such as ISO, JIT, Lean and Six Sigma and develop your own creative solutions to increase productivity while reducing inventory without compromising customer satisfaction.
Production Planning staff face many challenges that makes it difficult to effective match inventory requirements and production scheduling. These challenges include: capital and technology intensive equipment, long process route of orders, order variety, changing product-mix, machine breakdown, and unscheduled facilities downtime.
This seminar will teach participants different techniques to model inventory requirements with production capacity. The objective is to identify the combination that produces the best profits and efficiency.
Production Planning and Inventory Control
Objectives of the Production Planning Seminar with Inventory Control
- Learn the best practices in production planning and inventory control.
- Learn how to forecast, monitor, and control inventory to maximize profits.
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer.
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately.
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs.
Production Planning and Inventory Control Seminar Key Topics
- Manufacturing and the Supply Chain
- The Business Planning Cycle
- Forecasting Inventory Requirements
- Capacity Requirements Planning
- Aggregate Planning and S&OP
- Master Scheduling Management Methods
- Production Planning and Control
- Job Sequencing
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Inventory Planning and Control
- Lean and Six Sigma in Manufacturing
- Line Balancing with Takt Time and Cycle Time
- Creating a Kanban Scheduling Board
- 5S and Visual Controls
Who should attend this Production Planning and Inventory Control Seminar
- Inventory Planners
- Inventory Staff
- Warehouse Staff
- Purchasing Staff
- Process Engineers
- Team Leaders
- Manufacturing Specialists
- Production Managers
Production Planning and Inventory Control Seminar Duration
Two (2) days
Upcoming Production Planning and Inventory Control Seminars
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
Comments are closed