Performance Management Seminar
Performance Management is a process used by successful companies to nurture employee growth and maturity. It encourages employees to improve their efficiency and effectiveness to contribute to the company’s bottom line.
Performance Management is a continuous process that aims at planning, monitoring and evaluating the objectives of an employee and his total contribution to the organization.
In Performance Management, the employee and his manager work together to set the objectives, assess progress, and determine training requirements at regular intervals.
Performance Appraisal is different to Performance Management. Performance Appraisal is the activity undertaken by HR to document the performance of employees while Performance Management is undertaken continuously by Managers to improve the business.
Objectives of the Performance Management Seminar
- Understand the Process of Performance Management
- Differentiate Performance Appraisal from Performance Management
- Learn the Tools of Performance Management
- Develop your own Performance Improvement Plan
Key Topics of Performance Management Seminar
- The Process of Performance Management
- Differentiating Performance Appraisal from Performance Management
- Learn the Steps to Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for your Organization
- Learn the Steps to Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for your Organization
- Understand the Key Strategies to Implement the Performance Management Process
- Management by Objectives
- Total Quality Management
- Lean Methodologies
- Six Sigma Methodologies
- ISO and the Quality Management System
- Balance Scorecard Approach
- Developing your own Performance Improvement Plans
- Making it Work: Nurturing teamwork and the coaching environment
Who Should attend this Performance Management Seminar
- Team Leaders
Methodology of Performance Management Seminar
The course uses a lively and fast paced combination of live facilitation, lectures, visual presentations, group discussions and workshops to ensure a comprehensive and yet an easy and fun learning environment.
Upcoming Business Process Improvement Seminars
22 Jan 2020, Wednesday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
17 Feb 2020, Monday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
16 Mar 2020, Monday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
15 Apr 2020, Wednesday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
14 May 2020, Thursday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
Please Contact Claire or Marco
Landlines: Tel (632) 8697-0767, Tel (632) 8372-4563
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0918-937-3455
Or you can write an email to us and send it to:
Comments are closed