Lean Six Sigma Management Essentials (One Day)
Obtain a working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Management Methodologies and earn a Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification from RMP Consultancy.
The proven results of these methods are:
- Increase Production Speed
- Process Improvement
- Variability Reduction
- Process Performance Improvement
- Quality Improvement
- Cost Reduction
Understand how the concepts behind these two methodologies can increase truly improve your business.
When to use Lean Six Sigma
Lean is a proven method for reducing waste in any process. It can help you speed-up and deliver more with the same resources. Lean manufacturing means that your product is not too early and never late. Your inventory is not just-in-case inventory but just-in time for production and delivery. Your products are always made right the first time and your equipment always work when needed.
Six Sigma on the other hand is a proven management tool to eliminate defects and mistakes in everything a company does by reducing variation. Originally developed by Motorola in the 1980’s, it has since been implemented and bench-marked by numerous world class organizations such as GE, Caterpillar, Honeywell, ABB, Sony, Texas Instruments, Ford, Johnson Control Systems, etc. with the purpose of reducing variability in processes, reducing quality costs, improving process capability and enhancing process throughput yield.
Used together, Lean and Six Sigma (LSS) provide two very powerful tools to improve performance.
Objectives of the Seminar
- Obtain a working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Management Methodologies
- Recognize how applying Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing can benefit your organization
- Recognize how staff who are already trained in Lean Six Sigma can contribute more to the organization
- Develop a strategy for applying Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing Philosophy in your business
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
What you will cover
An Introduction to Lean
- A Quick History of Management
- 5 Key Elements of Lean
- Understanding Flow and Sequential Operations
- Identifying and Eliminating Waste
- How to ESIA (Eliminate, Simplify, Integrate and Automate)
- The Major Tools of Lean
- How to conduct Value Stream Analysis
- How to Apply 5S and Make it stick
An Introduction to Six Sigma
- History and evolution
- Waste and Opportunity
- What is SIX SIGMA?
- Capturing Voice of the Customer (VOC) and its relevance
- Capturing Voice of the Process (VOP) and its relevance
- Six Sigma Metrics
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
The seminar uses a combination of lecture-discussion, sample skills exercises, case studies and workshop presentation to facilitate exchange of knowledge between participants and presenter.
This seminar is available in a 1 day format.
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed