Lean Kaizen and Continuous Improvement Training
Duration of this Lean Kaizen Seminar
This 2-day seminar workshop is designed to introduce the participants the tools, techniques and management concepts of “Lean Kaizen.”
Kaizen is a management concept attributed to Masaaki Imai. In his book "Kaizen: The key to Japan's competitive success”, Imai describes Kaizen as an “ongoing improvement involving everyone, including both managers and workers. The Kaizen philosophy assumes that our way of life - be it in our working life, our social life, or our home life - deserves to be constantly improved."
Kaizen, also referred to as "continual improvement", is a central pillar of the Toyota Production System and its success as the world’s leading automobile manufacturer.
Objectives of the Lean Kaizen Seminar
- Introduce the participants to the concepts of how to improve their operations through the application of Lean Kaizen and continuous improvement.
- Teach the participants the key tools and concepts required to apply Lean Kaizen at work.
Key Topics of the Lean Kaizen Seminar
- The LEAN Kaizen Concept
- PDCA (Plan, Do, Check and Act)
- The Five Pillars of TQM
- Customer Satisfaction
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Total Commitment
- Training and Continuous Improvement
- Measurement of KPIs
- Mapping your Business Model
- Introduction to the main quality improvement strategies
- The Tools of Process Improvement
- Process Mapping
- Value Stream Mapping
- Takt Time Analysis
- KANO Analysis
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer
- Introduction to 7 Basic Quality Control Tools
- Applying Continual improvement through Kaizen (Continual Improvement)
- Creating your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Creating your Improvement Report (Toyota A3 Report Format)
Who should attend this Lean Kaizen Seminar?
- Process Engineers
- Team Leaders
- Manufacturing Specialists
Bring a Laptop
Many of the Lessons to be presented require calculations using MS Excel. It is recommended that you bring your LAPTOP COMPUTER to be able to follow the analysis being demonstrated. A Maximum of 2 participants per laptop may share for optimum learning. Your computer should have MS Excel or equivalent software installed.
Need Training in Lean Kaizen?
RMP Consultancy has provided training in Lean Kaizen to many of the companies in the Philippines. We have also facilitated many Lean Kaizen events to these companies.
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed