Implementing an Effective Logistics Strategy
The effectiveness of your warehouse and logistics operations has a significant impact on the success of your business. Today’s competitive, cut-throat and challenging supply chain environment requires a high performance excellence from all the employees in your facility. This Basic Logistics Management seminar will help you understand ways to make the most of all four of your basic resources – space, equipment, time and labor.
Effective logistics is about avoiding delay so that instead of a process taking four weeks, you can make it happen in only one or two days. With competition so stiff these days, lowering your lead times could be your competitive advantage.
Raffy Pefianco of RMP Consultancy conducting logistics training at DAG Xpress Courier Inc of the Philippine Daily Inquirer.
How can you reduce your cost, remain competitive and even flourish in today’s cut-throat environment? This seminar can help you. It teaches warehouse and logistics personnel the best practices in maintaining a well-organized warehouse and logistics operations.
RMP discussing lean methods at a logistics company during its summer training session.
Indeed effective warehouse and logistics operations are the keys to making a profit and sustaining and growing any business that involves storing and releasing stocks. One of the greatest challenges faced by the modern warehouse is maximizing the use of available space while at the same time being able to quickly locate stock once it is requested and transporting it to the end user in the shortest amount of time at the lowest cost. This seminar will teach these important skills to your staff.
Rafael Pefianco of RMP Consultancy discussing logistics at a major feeds distribution company.
- Learn the tools and techniques to Improve Logistics Operations
- Learn to use teamwork to come up with creative, innovative and “out of the box” solutions
- Learn to document solutions using the A3 format
Who should attend this seminar?
- Warehouse Personnel
- Logistics Personnel
- Inventory Personnel
- Purchasing Personnel
Raffy Pefianco of RMP Consultancy conducting Warehouse training for MDC in Cebu City.
Warehouse, Inventory and Logistics Seminar Outlines
- Advanced Inventory Planning and Management Seminar
- Basic Logistics Management
- Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control Seminar Outline
- Effective Inventory and Warehouse Management for Healthcare
- Effective Inventory and Warehouse Management for Industrial Plants
- Effective Inventory Planning and Management Training
- Effective Logistics Management Seminar
- Effective Supply Chain Management
- Improving Inventory Accuracy through Cycle Counting
- Inventory Management for Retail Operations
- Logistics and Distribution Management Seminar Outline
- Retail Planning and Inventory Management
- Strategic Warehouse Management Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed