How to benefit from Applying Lean Manufacturing Techniques
Lean manufacturing is the leading manufacturing paradigm practiced by many of the successful companies today. Its fundamental focus is on the systematic elimination of waste in all aspects of the business from procurement, production, sales and marketing, all the way to logistics and distribution. Lean impacts on the whole supply chain and how it can be significantly remove waste and thereby reduce cost.
This seminar explores why Lean Manufacturing works and how your organization can benefit from implementing Lean. It clarifies the underlying philosophies and provides an overview of the Lean Manufacturing principles, practices and tools necessary to implement Lean in your organization.
Raffy Pefianco of RMP Consultancy conducting LEAN and JIT Training
Applying Lean Manufacturing Techniques in your Organization
This Topic is available as a 1 day introductory program.
This Topic is best learned in a 3 day training program.
- Recognize how applying Lean Manufacturing can benefit your organization
- Understand how your organization can achieve these benefits
- Develop a strategy for applying Lean Manufacturing Philosophy in your business
Key Topics Discussed
- History of Lean, the Toyota Production System and Just in Time (JIT) Manufacturing
- The 5 Steps of Lean
- Specifying Value from the customer’s point of view
- Understanding the Value Stream
- Improving the Flow
- Pull according to customer demand
- Striving for Perfection with Kaizen
- Identifying Value Streams and Process Mapping: Creating Flow
- The 8 Deadly Wastes, Identification and Reduction
- Continuous Improvement and PDCA (Kaizen)
- Poka Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
- Quick set-up and small-lot production (SMED)
- Takt Time, Line Balancing and Optimizing Flow
- Lean Standard Work
- Introduction to the 7 Basic Quality Control Tools
- Introduction to 5S and the Visual Workplace
- Kanban Job Monitoring Technique
- A3 Storyboard for Continuous Improvement
- C Level Officers (CEO, COO, CIO, CFO)
- Production Personnel
- Operations Personnel
- Engineering Personnel
- Logistics Personnel
- Warehouse Personnel
- Inventory Personnel
- Purchasing and Procurement Personnel
- Finance Personnel
- Supply Chain Management Personnel
- Administrative Personnel
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Claire Tel (632) 697 0767 or Marco Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the icon below to try our NEW Online Registration form!
Comments are closed