29 Aug 2017 Tuesday 9:00 AM until 30 Aug 2017 - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
Objectives of the Strategic Purchasing Seminar
At the end of the seminar you are expected to be able to do the following:
- Tightly link procurement strategy to corporate and business unit strategy
- Develop strategic, but flexible, relationships with critical suppliers
- Change focus from cost to revenue enhancement
- Understand how applying the Lean Management Strategy can lower ordering cost, lower storage cost, and ultimately lower the total cost of procurement.
- Develop your own purchasing metrics to better manage your department
- Calculate the true lifetime cost of ownership of the goods and services you buy
- Develop your own supplier quality program
- Negotiate better with your suppliers
- Develop a Win-Win program with your suppliers
Key Topics of the Strategic Purchasing Seminar
- The Purchasing Function
- Understanding how savings in purchasing increases profits
- Developing your own purchasing metrics to better manage your department
- Looking Beyond the Price Abstract
- The cost of poor quality and non-conformance
- Adding Quality Considerations to the cost matrix
- Understanding the Fixed Quantity Q Purchasing Model
- Calculating Re-Order Points (ROP)
- Understanding the Fixed Period P Purchasing Model (Fixed Review Period Model)
- Understanding the Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) Model
- Understanding how inventory planners determine Quantities to order
- Understanding how inventory planners determine Safety Stocks
- Calculating the Total Cost of Ownership
- Lean Management Solutions to Purchasing Problems
- Locating Suppliers
- Developing your supplier quality program
- Additional Concerns for Imported Items
- Additional Concerns for CAPEX Items
- Developing Supplier Scorecards
- Negotiating Skills for Buyers
- Purchasing Ethics
- Developing your Purchasing Metrics and KPIs
Who should attend:
- Procurement Officers
- Inventory Staff
- Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Potential Leaders
This will be a 2 (Two) Day Training. Please make proper arrangements if your participants will be staying at nearby hotels.
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management, a Fellow of the American Academy of Project Management and an international trainer. He has an extensive background in manufacturing, sales, distribution and training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. His clients include major manufacturing and distribution companies here and abroad. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
Php 14,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 400 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to email@example.com
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
If you require nearby accommodations, please feel free to contact us so that we can make arrangements for you at a nearby Hotel (Quezon City). Terms and Conditions Apply. Call 697-0767 or (GLOBE) 0917-882-5578 (SMART) 0920-918-7358.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Photo with RMP (upon request, to be sent via email)
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danny Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to email@example.com.