31 Jan 2019 Thursday 9:00 AM until 1 Feb 2019 - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This Statistical Process Control Seminar teaches is a very effective method for monitoring processes and equipment performance through the use of control charts. By collecting data from samples at various points within the process, variations in the process that may affect the quality of the end product or service can be detected and corrected.
You will be able to calculate if your processes are still capable (Cp) and if they are centered (Cpk).
You will be able to reduce waste and avoid passing defective products to your customer.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) is used to detect and prevent problems as early as possible in the production process and is a valuable tool for both cost reduction and for customer satisfaction.
This Basic Statistical Process Control Seminar will provide you with the vital skills you need to create and interpret control charts.
Benefits of this Statistical Process Control Seminar
- Detect and correct defects in processes before they become problems
- Reduce waste in time and resources
- Reduce your costs and increase your profits
- Increase your customer satisfaction levels
This 2 day program is designed for quick, efficient learning of SPC basics that production workers can immediately apply in their work environment. The program covers the basic concepts and tasks of collecting data, calculating values and constructing control charts. And it goes a step further, by explaining how to use SPC data to uncover problems, and then apply basic techniques to analyze those problems, giving you useful solutions.
Statistical Process Control Seminar Objectives
At the end of the training, the participants are expected to:
- List the basic concepts and principles of statistics, probability, variation, measurements and control as it is applied to work situations.
- Define the basic principles of statistical process control and process capability studies
- Be actively involved in the implementation and maintenance of a Statistical Process Control (SPC) program
Statistical Process Control Seminar Topics
- Introduction to SPC
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Problem Analysis
- SPC Management - 8D
- Six Sigma Quality
- Calculate Process Capability (Cp)
- Calculate Process Capability Index (Cpk)
- Problems and Cases
Unit 1: The Basics of Statistical Process Control
- Definitions of quality
- Process variation and SPC
- 6-Sigma Quality
Unit 2: Statistics for Production and Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Descriptive Statistics
- Standard Deviation
- Understanding Data
- Variables and Attributes data
- Discrete and Continuous Data
- Samples and populations
- Data Distribution
- The 7 QC Tools
- Check and Tally Sheets
- The Charts
- Scatter Plots
- Pareto Analysis
- Histogram Analysis
- Cause and Effect Diagrams (Ishikawa and 5 Whys)
Unit 3: Introduction to Control charts
- Elements of Variable Control charts
- Plotting I, X, XBar and R Control Charts
- Interpreting Variables chart patterns
- Elements of Attributes control charts
- Plotting p, np, c, and u charts
- Interpreting Attributes chart patterns
Unit 4: SPC and Process Improvement
- Process Capability (Cp)and Process Capability Index (Cpk)
- SPC and 6 Sigma
- The Shewhart (Deming) PDCA Cycle
- Applying SPC results in A3 report format
Who should attend this Statistical Process Control Seminar?
- Production level workers
- Anyone who needs an understanding of the fundamentals of SPC
- Managers, Supervisors, Engineers
Bring a Laptop
Many of the Lessons to be presented require calculations using MS Excel. It is recommended that you bring your LAPTOP COMPUTER to be able to follow the analysis being demonstrated. A Maximum of 2 participants per laptop may share for optimum learning. Your computer should have MS Excel or equivalent software installed.
This will be a 2 (Two) Day Training. Please make proper arrangements if your participants will be staying at nearby hotels.
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management, a Fellow of the American Academy of Project Management and an international trainer. He has an extensive background in manufacturing, sales, distribution and training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. His clients include major manufacturing and distribution companies here and abroad. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
Php 14,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 400 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
If you require nearby accommodations, please feel free to contact us so that we can make arrangements for you at a nearby Hotel (Quezon City). Terms and Conditions Apply. Call 697-0767 or (GLOBE) 0917-882-5578 (SMART) 0920-918-7358.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Photo with RMP (upon request, to be sent via email)
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Danny Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.