18 Jul 2017 Tuesday 9:00 AM until 19 Jul 2017 - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
All of us spend quite a lot of time solving problems as part of our regular work and even at home. Generally, problems or events do not just happen. They can be usually be traced to some specific causes. So why does a problem keep coming back?
What might be happening is that you fixed only the symptoms of the problem and haven't really addressed the issue that is causing the problem. Since only the symptoms were treated, after a while the problem comes back again.
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a tool designed to help you identify not only what and how a problem occurred, but also why it happened. Only when you are able to determine why an event or failure happened, will you be able to specify workable corrective measures that prevent it happening again In the future.
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is also used to determine the Corrective Action and Preventive Action procedures that are mandatory for the Quality Management Systems (QMS) of ISO 9001:2008 registered companies.
Root Cause Analysis - Understanding and Effectively Applying It
Who should attend this RCA Seminar:
- Team Leaders
- Potential Leaders in the company
- Office Staff with willingness to learn
How you will benefit from this RCA Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and international trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Objectives of this Root Cause Analysis Seminar
- Learn how to visualize a problem
- Identify and classify the possible causes and effects of a problem
- Apply a variety of tools to narrow down the possible causes of a problem
- Select and verify the root cause of a problem
Key RCA Topics you will Cover
- Defining the Problem
- Using 5W1H
- Brainstorming using mind maps
- Pareto Analysis
- Affinity Diagrams
- Digging deep to get to the Root Cause
- Cause and Effect Diagrams (Fish bone or Ishikawa diagrams)
- 5 Whys Technique
- Process Mapping
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Relationship Diagrams
- Verifying the Root Cause
- PDCA (Plan Do Check and Act)
The RMP Consultancy Root Cause Analysis Seminar improves the way you analyze, document, and verify the root causes of a problem so that you can prevent their recurrence. You will learn the tools and techniques used to determine the total scope of a problem, to organize the information into a thorough analysis and to dig down deeply into the reasons a problem occurred. Give us a call today and we can help you tailor fit a program to address your particular training needs.
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
This will be a 2 (Two) Day Training. Please make proper arrangements if your participants will be staying at nearby hotels.
Php 14,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual