26 Feb 2020 Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
If a problem keeps coming back, then it is quite likely that your team has not yet discovered the true cause of the problem, the root cause, and so far, have addressed only the symptoms.
This seminar will quickly teach you the basic tools and Techniques of effective of Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
Objectives of RCA Seminar
- Quickly Learn the tools and techniques of Root Cause Analysis.
- Discover the Root Causes of your problems and not the just the symptoms
Topics Covered in RCA Seminar
- Basic Principles of RCA and RCFA
- Defining the Problem with 5W1H
- Explaining the problem and Solutions with PDCA
- Communicating the problem effectively using A3 Report Format
- Looking for causes with the Cause and Effect Diagram (Ishikawa or Fishbone Diagram)
- Explaining what happened with a Sequence Diagram
- Looking for what is important with Pareto Analysis
- Drilling down to the Root Cause with 5 Whys Analysis
- Installing Poke-Yoke (Error proofing your processes)
- Other Tools of RCA
- Case Studies
Duration of RCA Seminar
Who should attend this Root Cause Analysis Seminar
- Team leaders
- staff and
- potential leaders in the company
Root Cause Analysis Seminar Methodology
The seminar uses a combination of lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and group discussions. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
Instructor Marco Rafael Z. Pefianco was under the mentorship of 'RMP' the late Engineer Rafael M. Pefianco, since 2017, learning advanced engineering techniques in Warehouse Management, Lean and Six Sigma, Purchasing and Operations Management.
Under the tutelage of RMP Consultancy, he has gained vast amounts of experience, teaching and coaching in plants and companies like EPSON, MAN Trucks and Buses, MERALCO MSERV, among others. He has also had chances to do research projects internationally, most recently in Ho Chi Minh University in Vietnam. Marco is also a Freelance Writer and vocalist, with sideline projects in Creative Writing and Choral Music, respectively.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Register for the Seminar
Please Contact Claire or Marco
Landlines: Tel (632) 8697-0767, Tel (632) 8372-4563
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0918-937-3455
Or you can write an email to us and send it to: