25 Feb 2020 Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
Leading people has never been an easy task. Fortunately, leadership skills can be learned. This Leadership Training for Supervisors and Managers will prepare you with the leadership skills and insights you need to effectively leader your subordinates.
Leading your Team
As a manager or supervisor you might be wondering what might be best way to lead your team. Should you hold a meeting and ask them what to do next? Should you just go ahead, make the tough decisions, and just tell them exactly what to do? Who should make the decisions? Are they going to follow?
Taking a good look at what the great leaders in the world and in business have done in the past will give you a good idea on what has worked and what has not worked. Understanding leadership styles and the different theories of leadership will help you decide what kind of leader you want to become.
“If your actions lead others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.”
- John Quincy Adams
This seminar will teach you the essential skills needed by a manager or supervisor to step confidently into your leadership role. It will help you make the move into a management role smoother and more successful.
Objectives of the Leadership Training for Supervisors and Managers
- Lead your team better right from the start
- Avoid mistakes made by many managers
- Be better equipped to keep your staff better motivated, productive, and on target
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
What You will Coverin this Leadership Training for Supervisors and Managers
- Leadership and Management (Understanding the Difference)
- Theories of Leadership
- Effective Leaders in Business
- Leadership Traits of some World Leaders
- Leadership Styles and when to use them
- Recognizing your own Leadership Style
- Developing your own Leadership Brand
- Tips on how to become a Good Leader
Who should attend?
This seminar is most suited for:
- New managers and supervisors
- Prospective managers and supervisors
- Managers and Supervisors with some experience but no formal training
Engineer Ramon T. Fernando is a seasoned executive and trainer. He brings a unique combination practical experience and advanced training that enriches the management training he conducts. His work experiences include management positions in sales, operations, and product development.
He is an Electronics and Communication Engineer with a long history in Facilities Management, General Management, Sales Malmanagement, B2B Sales Management and Foreign Business Development.
Ramon has worked in various senior management positions for local, foreign and multi-national companies in the Philippines and abroad. He also held a C-level position at a government operated export processing zone.
He also has a passion for entrepreneurship having founded several start-ups from a very young age. His latest ventures include a Filipino Restaurant in Myanmar as a well an Internet of Things Start-Up also in Myanmar.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Register for the Seminar
Please Contact Claire or Marco
Landlines: Tel (632) 8697-0767, Tel (632) 8372-4563
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0918-937-3455
Or you can write an email to us and send it to: