27 Aug 2019 Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
Who should attend this 7 QC Tools Seminar?
- Team Leaders
- Line Operators
- Maintenance Staff
- QA and QC Staff
Kaoru Ishikawa identified the 7 Basic Tools which he believed could be used to improve 90 pct of a company’s problems. Ishikawa also believed that these tools should be taught to any member of the organization and to use them to solve the majority of quality related issues. The tools are called basic because they can be used by people with little formal training in statistics.
7 QC Tools Seminar Objectives
This training course aims to give the you the skills to use the different tools, plot out the root causes of these problems and derive the actions needed to effect improvement.
At the end of the seminar/workshop, the participants will have learned the following:
- The history, background and concepts underlying 7 QC Tools
- How to use the 7 QC Tools in their work
- How to use the 7 QC Tools in Ms Excel
7 QC Tools Seminar Key Topics
The 7 Basic Quality Control Tools
- Check Sheet - Used for Data Gathering
- The Charts (Flow, Pie, and Radar) - used to investigate where improvements can be made.
- Pareto Diagram - Used to show clearly which problems or factors have the greatest impact and hence should be dealt with first.
- Cause and Effect Chart (Ishikawa or Fish Bone Charts) - used to discover the root cause of problems in processes. Use in conjunction with the 5 whys to quickly bring out the possible root causes of problems.
- Scatter Diagrams - Use to verify that you have discovered the root cause of a problem. The chart demonstrates a causality between two factors, ie a change in (x) will cause a direct change in (y). Also used graphically to indicate the problems areas in a product.
- Histograms - Used to investigate the distribution of results around an expected mean frequency. They are also used to indicate if a machine or process is capable of producing to the customers specification limits.
- Run Charts and Control Charts- Run Charts are used when to detect trends or patterns over time. Control charts are used to verify if a process is within statistical control.
7 QC Tools Seminar Bonus Tools
- The 5 Whys- Used to dig down to the probable root cause of a problem by asking Why five times.
- Affinity Diagram - Used to show connections between factors that are related to an event and provides a good basis for creating Cause and Effect Diagrams.
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive a comprehensive workbook on the topic
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BDO (Banco De Oro) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 0040 8801 7702
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to email@example.com
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marco Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to email@example.com.