20 Sep 2017 Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive a comprehensive manual on the topic
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Objectives of this Purchasing Seminar
At the end of the seminar the participants should be able to:
- Determine the total cost of ownership of the products you purchase
- Choose the best products available
- Identify the best supplier
- Apply effective techniques for locating, choosing, negotiating with, and managing suppliers
What you will Cover in this Purchasing Seminar
- Understanding the Purchasing Function
- Understanding how savings in purchasing increases profits
- Understanding Purchasing in a Lean Management Environment
- Purchasing in a Just-in-Time Environment
- Creating the Purchasing Price Abstract: Calculating who really gives the best price
- Understanding Quality Indicators for local products and imported products
- Looking Beyond the Price Abstract
- Calculating Re-Order Points
- Understanding how Lead Time affects Safety Stock Levels
- Calculating Economic Order Quantity to optimize frequency of ordering
- How poor purchasing polices can easily add inventory in the warehouse
- How dead stock is added to inventory
- Calculating the total cost of ownership
- Understanding Supplier Metrics: Developing your supplier quality program
Who Should Attend this Purchasing Seminar?
- Purchasing staff
- Supply chain staff
- Buyers, and
- Businessmen looking for ways to cut costs and improve profit margins.
Purchasing Seminar Methodology
The Purchasing Seminar uses a combination of short lectures, visual presentations, and exercises. More time is spent on hands-on exercises to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner. The presenter will share many templates in MS Excel in this Purchasing Seminar.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Marco Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.