5 Feb 2019 Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This Negotiations Skills Seminar will teach you how to negotiate with your vendors and suppliers. It will teach you the tools, tactics, and techniques to get the terms, prices, and conditions you want.
Effective Negotiation skills combine art and science. You need to develop business skills and inter-personal skills. Considering that we have to spend much of our everyday life in negotiations for the little things that we need, we should be expert at it. But, we know we can do a lot better if only we had someone to show us how.
This Effective Negotiations Skills Seminar will give you the upper hand at the negotiation table and provide you with the right tools for getting lower prices, quicker delivery, higher customer service.
Benefits of the Negotiations Skills Seminar
- Learn powerful negotiating strategies for selling, planning, negotiating, and implementing agreements
- Learn how to prepare effectively
- Learn how Communicate effectively
Key Topics of Negotiations Skills Seminar
- Negotiation Essentials: Myths, Misconceptions, and Pitfalls
- Key Processes in Reaching a Deal
- Thinking Win-Win
- Discovering your negotiating style
- The 5 Steps to Successfully Negotiating a Deal
- Understanding what the other side really wants
- Understanding what we are willing to give to get what we want
- Developing your Persuasion Skills
- Communicating effectively while negotiating
- Overcoming Objections and Getting to an Agreement
- Negotiation Scenarios and Powerful Solutions
Training Methodology of this Effective Negotiations Skills Seminar
This is a fun, stress free and highly interactive seminar with role playing and practice sessions. Participants are expected to take part in practice drills and role playing. It combines the following:
- Short lectures
- Case studies
- Limited group size
Who should attend this Negotiations Skills Seminar?
- Managers and supervisors
- Marketing and sales personnel
- Purchasing staff
- Corporate communicators
- Anyone who needs to negotiate more confidently in the workplace
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to email@example.com
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
If you require nearby accommodations, please feel free to contact us so that we can make arrangements for you at a nearby Hotel (Quezon City). Terms and Conditions Apply. Call 697-0767 or (GLOBE) 0917-882-5578 (SMART) 0920-918-7358.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Photo with RMP (upon request, to be sent via email)
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marco Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to email@example.com.