17 Mar 2020 Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
In today’s high-speed world, where everyone demands and expects instant service with zero errors, the charming smile is no longer enough. You have to deliver.
This Effective Customer Service Seminar that has proven to be very successful over the last few years. It has helped many organizations understand how the concepts, tools and techniques required to deliver great customer service. Our experience has proven to us that great customer service does not just happen, you must create processes that make it happen. In this Effective Customer Service Seminar, you will learn the best practices that will help your organization excel in customer service.
The Effective Customer Service Seminar tackles both the behavioral and the process components of customer service. The seminar is designed to help you develop the key behaviors and processes that will help you and your organization succeed.
It will help you understand better how to define and measure your key performance indicators and other measures and tools that you can use to help your organization excel at delivering exceptional customer service.
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Who should attend this seminar?
- Team Leaders
Key Seminar Topics
- The Importance of Effective Customer Service Skills Training
- Designing for Repeat Business
- Creating a Service Mission Statement to stay Focused
- Customer Service as a Behavior
- Customer Service as a Process
- Making doing business with us easier and faster for the Customers
- Bottlenecks, annoyances and delays that irritate the Customer
- Better Telephone Techniques: Greetings, Holds, Transfers, Returning Calls, Voicemail
- The Critical Art of Active Listening
- Keeping Customers Calm with the right Words
- Transforming an Angry to a Repeat Customer
- Creating your Raving Fan
Instructor Marco Rafael Z. Pefianco was under the mentorship of 'RMP' the late Engineer Rafael M. Pefianco, since 2017, learning advanced engineering techniques in Warehouse Management, Lean and Six Sigma, Purchasing and Operations Management.
Under the tutelage of RMP Consultancy, he has gained vast amounts of experience, teaching and coaching in plants and companies like EPSON, MAN Trucks and Buses, MERALCO MSERV, among others. He has also had chances to do research projects internationally, most recently in Ho Chi Minh University in Vietnam. Marco is also a Freelance Writer and vocalist, with sideline projects in Creative Writing and Choral Music, respectively.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Register for the Seminar
Please Contact Claire or Marco
Landlines: Tel (632) 8697-0767, Tel (632) 8372-4563
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0918-937-3455
Or you can write an email to us and send it to: