1 Oct 2019 Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
One of the keys to maintaining business competitiveness and profitability is to effectively manage the cost of operations. Managing this cost and even reducing it requires that all processes are reviewed periodically and optimized if possible.
This course introduces participants to the tools and techniques related to the improvement of business processes. It will teach them how to use these tools and techniques using software that are routinely available.
This course has been designed to be easily understood even by staff with no technical or science backgrounds. It has been successfully presented to dozens of attendees from many companies in the BPO fields.
Objectives of the Business Analytics Essentials Seminar
• Learn to see improvement opportunities in your business
• Learn to use up to date tools and techniques to improve your business
Key Topics of the Business Analytics Essentials Seminar
- Understanding the business challenges better with a Mind map
- Understanding the Problems with 5W1H
- Looking for Root Causes with Cause & Effect Diagrams (Ishikawa or Fishbone Diagram)
- The 5 Whys
- RMP Brainstorming Technique
- Check Sheets
- Pareto Analysis
- Useful Charts in Ms Excel
- Scatter Diagrams
- Bar Charts
Training Methodology of the Business Analytics Essentials Seminar
This is a hands-on course with a lot of exercises. Please bring your own laptop with MS Excel 2010 and upwards or similar spreadsheet software installed so that you can take part in the exercises.
Who should attend the Business Analytics Essentials Seminar
- Business Owners
Duration of the Business Analytics Essentials Seminar
One (1) Day
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358