26 Sep 2019 Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
The objective of this Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control Seminar is to teach your staff the tools and techniques they need to satisfy your customers’ needs quickly and accurately while at the same time utilizing space, equipment, and labor effectively.
After the sales and marketing people have spent so much time and effort to sell the product, the focus now shifts on the warehouse operations group to retrieve the goods quickly and accurately. The goods must be in the correct quantity needed, easily accessible and well protected. Running out of stocks is simply disastrous.
Meeting this customer service goal requires constant planning, monitoring and adjusting to changes in demand. You need to know exactly where the goods are stored, how many you have left, do the paperwork and release them as quickly as possible.
The success of your business depends on effective warehouse management and inventory control skills. This seminar will teach your staff these vital skills.
Who should attend this seminar?
- Warehouse Personnel
- Inventory Personnel
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and international trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Objectives of this Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control Seminar
You will learn the best practices in maintaining a well-organized warehouse and effectively monitor stocks in a lean and just-in-time environment.
- Learn to organize your warehouse better
- Understand the min-max system for inventory
- Apply 5S to better organize your warehouse
- Monitor and count your stocks better and more accurately
Topics you will Cover
This Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control Seminar will cover these key topics:
- The functions of the warehouse
- The major warehouse challenges
- The role and duties of the warehouseman
- Optimizing the warehouse layout for improved flow
- Improving Binning Operations
- Improving Releasing Operations
- Warehouse Security
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Introduction to 5S in the Warehouse
- Controlling Inventory
- Ideal Inventory Cycle
- Calculating Re-Order Points
- Calculating Safety Stocks
- Cycle Counting Inventory
- The KPI’s to monitor operations
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BDO (Banco De Oro) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 0040 8801 7702
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Marco Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.