18 Sep 2017 Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This Basic Supervisory Skills Seminar teaches the essential skills needed by a new manager or supervisor to step confidently into his new leadership and supervisory role. It will help make the move into a management role smoother and more successful.
When you attend this Basic Supervisory Skills Seminar, you will learn to apply the four Functions of Management (PLOC):
- Organizing, and
Additionally, you will learn how to apply the basic concepts and tools of the proven process improvement techniques of the LEAN Management Strategy. The Lean Management Methods will give you the framework to effectively achieve your goals of PLOC using the up-to-date techniques used by successful companies to operate:
- effectively, and
This Basic Supervisory Skills Seminar will help you manage your team effectively and provide management with the predictability and reliability it needs to assure your customers of the highest service levels possible while remaining profitable.
Who should attend this Basic Supervisory Skills Seminar?
This seminar is most suited for:
- New managers and supervisors
- Prospective managers and supervisors
- Managers and Supervisors with some experience but no formal training
Objectives of the Basic Supervisory Seminar
Upon completion of the seminar, you are expected to:
- Understand the demands of your new position
- Understand a proven structured approach to getting your job done better
- Understand how applying Lean Management philosophy can help you and your organization
- Avoid mistakes made by many new managers
- Be better equipped to keep your staff
- better motivated
- productive, and
- on target
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to your unique needs
What You will Cover
- Your Job as a Supervisor and Manager
- The concepts and tools of Lean Management
- The Major Roles of the Manager and Supervisor (PLOC)
- Organizing and
- How to Lead and Motivate your Team
- How to Prioritize Tasks and Manage Time
- How to Communicate Effectively
- How to Coach your team members
- How to Delegate responsibility
- Tips on how to be a better supervisor
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to email@example.com
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marco Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to email@example.com.