22 Jan 2020 Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
Objectives of the Basic Project Management Seminar
By the end of the training you are expected to
- Know the basic software tools to schedule your project
- Know how to compute the earliest and latest start times for your project
- Manage your schedules and workloads better
Key Topics Covered in this Basic Project Management Seminar
- What is Project Management?
- The Project Planning Process
- The Job of the Project Manager
- Visualizing the Project using a Mind Map
- Defining your Project Scope
- Creating the Project Charter
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Scheduling projects using Gantt Charts and PERT/CPM
- Using ProjectLibre or your Project Management Software
- Setting Milestones
- Controlling and Monitoring Project Flow and Timeliness
- Documenting the Project
Who should attend this basic project management seminar?
- Planning Staff
- Team Leaders
After a 4 year stint in setting up 2 Filipino Telecoms companies in Myanmar, Ramon is back in the Philippine Telecommunications Industry and now develops solutions for Power Efficiency and Asset Life Optimization using end to end Internet of Things and Data Analytics.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Register for the Seminar
Please Contact Claire or Marco
Landlines: Tel (632) 8697-0767, Tel (632) 8372-4563
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0918-937-3455
Or you can write an email to us and send it to: