20 Sep 2019 Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
The effectiveness of your logistics processes has a significant impact on the success of your business. Today’s highly competitive, risky and challenging supply chain environment requires a high level of performance excellence from all the employees in your facility. In this Basic Logistics Management Seminar the presenter will share with you a unique combination of the knowledge gleamed from his many years in operations as well the fruits of research on tools and techniques to improve logistics operations. Register for this seminar and learn and understand the different ways to make the most out of all four of your basic resources:
- Time and
Objectives of the Basic Logistics Management Seminar
Participants are expected to benefit from the following:
- Learn the tools and techniques to Improve Logistics Operations
- Learn to use teamwork to come up with creative, innovative and “out of the box” solutions
- Learn to document solutions using the A3 format
Who should attend this Basic Logistics Management Seminar?
- Warehouse Personnel
- Logistics Personnel
- Inventory Personnel
- Purchasing Personnel
Benefits of this Basic Logistics Management Seminar
This seminar will teach you the best practices to design, optimize, and operate your warehouse and logistics system to give your clients the level of service that they require. It will help you reduce your cost, speed up your operations, and become the supplier of choice in today’s highly competitive market.
Basic Logistics Management Seminar Key Topics
- Understanding the Linkages of Warehouse Operations, Logistics, and the Supply Chain
- Optimizing the Logistics Processes for improved flow
- Introduction to Kanban Systems
- Applying Lean Management Concepts in Logistics
- Choosing the right Transportation Systems
- Mapping the Logistics Value Stream
- Lean Tools to Improve Logistics Performance
- Applying the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) Strategy
- Applying Work Standards
- Applying the Appropriate KPIs in Logistics
- Developing your Logistics Strategy
- Increasing Document Flow with 5S in the Logistics System
- Increasing Materials Flow with 5S in the Logistics System
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BDO (Banco De Oro) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 0040 8801 7702
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Marco Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.