27 Feb 2019 Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
Management may ask us to make a forecast on the following:
- How much will we sell this year?
- How much demand will there be for our product or service?
- How much will it cost to produce the product or offer the service?
- Where should we invest so that we can make our targets?
- How much inventory do we need and when will we need them?
While forecasting is never completely accurate, it is better to have one than have none at all. Many of us start the year by presenting our sales or revenue forecasts for the year. As the year progresses we can compare our actual performance to the forecast. The comparison may give us a better insight on the steps we need to take in order to hit our performance targets.
Preparing a forecast can be quite a challenge for many new managers or supervisors. This seminar can help you understand the concepts of forecasting as well as how to use a spreadsheet program to prepare the forecast. This is a very practical and hands-on seminar where you learn by actually doing.
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Objectives of the Forecasting Seminar
At the end of this workshop you are expected to be able to do the following:
- Understand Forecasting Basics
- Create an Annual Forecast
- Create a Quarterly Forecast
- Compare actual performance vs forecast
- Apply the appropriate Forecasting Method for your product line
Topics Covered in this Forecasting Seminar
- The Importance of Forecasting
- The Elements of a Good Forecast
- Forecasting Methods
- Qualitative Methods
- Delphi Technique
- Jury of Executive Opinion
- Sales Force Composite
- Statistical Methods Using Historical Data
- The Annual Forecast
- Linear Trendline
- Forecasting with Seasonal Adjustments
- Naïve Forecasting
- Moving Average
- Analysing Data for Trends
- Exponential Smoothing
- Seasonal Forecasting
- Forecast Errors
- The Bull Whip Effect
- Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
- Worked Examples
- Forecasting Simulation
Who should attend this Forecasting Seminar?
- Managers and Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Staff who need to prepare a forecast
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management, a Fellow of the American Academy of Project Management and an international trainer. He has an extensive background in manufacturing, sales, distribution and training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. His clients include major manufacturing and distribution companies here and abroad. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
If you require nearby accommodations, please feel free to contact us so that we can make arrangements for you at a nearby Hotel (Quezon City). Terms and Conditions Apply. Call 697-0767 or (GLOBE) 0917-882-5578 (SMART) 0920-918-7358.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Photo with RMP (upon request, to be sent via email)
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Danny Tel (632) 697 0767 or Francis Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.