12 Mar 2020 Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This Facilities Management and Maintenance Seminar is designed to provide you with the knowledge and a deeper understanding of the concepts of Effective Facilities Management, Physical Asset Management, and Maintenance. You will explore the different maintenance strategies and how the proven tools of lean and six sigma can improve Facilities and Maintenance Management.
This Facilities Management and Maintenance Seminar is designed to provide you with the knowledge and an understanding of:
- The concepts of Effective Facilities Management and Maintenance
- The management tools and techniques to monitor and optimize maintenance effectiveness
- How Lean and Six Sigma techniques can improve Facilities and Maintenance Management
Who Should Attend this Facilities Management and Maintenance Seminar?
- Facilities Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Custodial Personnel
- Security Personnel
Facilities Management and Maintenance Seminar Objectives
Key Topics Covered
- Goals of Effective Facilities Management
- Key Maintenance Concepts and deciding which strategy is applicable to your situation
- Reactive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Time Based Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Applying Lean and Six Sigma Tools and Concepts to Improve Operations
- Exploring your Business Case
- Identifying Critical to Quality (CTQ) Factors
- Mapping the Operations to identify areas for improvement
- Managing Risk through Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Monitoring your Equipment with Statistical Process Control and Control Charts
- Improving 5S in the Facility with 5S
- Creating a Quality Assurance Program for your Facilities Maintenance
Engineer Ramon T. Fernando is a seasoned executive and trainer. He brings a unique combination practical experience and advanced training that enriches the management training he conducts. His work experiences include management positions in sales, operations, and product development.
He is an Electronics and Communication Engineer with a long history in Facilities Management, General Management, Sales Malmanagement, B2B Sales Management and Foreign Business Development.
Ramon has worked in various senior management positions for local, foreign and multi-national companies in the Philippines and abroad. He also held a C-level position at a government operated export processing zone.
He also has a passion for entrepreneurship having founded several start-ups from a very young age. His latest ventures include a Filipino Restaurant in Myanmar as a well an Internet of Things Start-Up also in Myanmar.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Register for the Seminar
Please Contact Claire or Marco
Landlines: Tel (632) 8697-0767, Tel (632) 8372-4563
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0918-937-3455
Or you can write an email to us and send it to: