22 Jan 2019 Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This Facilities Management and Maintenance Seminar is designed to provide you with the knowledge and a deeper understanding of the concepts of Effective Facilities Management, Physical Asset Management, and Maintenance. You will explore the different maintenance strategies and how the proven tools of lean and six sigma can improve Facilities and Maintenance Management.
This Facilities Management and Maintenance Seminar is designed to provide you with the knowledge and an understanding of:
- The concepts of Effective Facilities Management and Maintenance
- The management tools and techniques to monitor and optimize maintenance effectiveness
- How Lean and Six Sigma techniques can improve Facilities and Maintenance Management
Who Should Attend this Facilities Management and Maintenance Seminar?
- Facilities Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Custodial Personnel
- Security Personnel
Facilities Management and Maintenance Seminar Objectives
Key Topics Covered
- Goals of Effective Facilities Management
- Key Maintenance Concepts and deciding which strategy is applicable to your situation
- Reactive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Time Based Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Applying Lean and Six Sigma Tools and Concepts to Improve Operations
- Exploring your Business Case
- Identifying Critical to Quality (CTQ) Factors
- Mapping the Operations to identify areas for improvement
- Managing Risk through Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Monitoring your Equipment with Statistical Process Control and Control Charts
- Improving 5S in the Facility with 5S
- Creating a Quality Assurance Program for your Facilities Maintenance
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management, a Fellow of the American Academy of Project Management and an international trainer. He has an extensive background in manufacturing, sales, distribution and training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. His clients include major manufacturing and distribution companies here and abroad. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
If you require nearby accommodations, please feel free to contact us so that we can make arrangements for you at a nearby Hotel (Quezon City). Terms and Conditions Apply. Call 697-0767 or (GLOBE) 0917-882-5578 (SMART) 0920-918-7358.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Photo with RMP (upon request, to be sent via email)
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Danny Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.