4 Jul 2017 Tuesday 9:00 AM until 5 Jul 2017 - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This Total Productive Maintenance Seminar will your teach your staff teach the proven techniques to eliminate all losses, including breakdowns, equipment setup and adjustment losses, idling and minor stoppages, reduced speed, defects and rework, spills and process upset conditions, and startup and yield losses.
The ultimate goals of this Total Productive Maintenance Seminar are zero equipment breakdowns and zero product defects, which lead to improved utilization of production assets and plant capacity.
This TPM seminar has been successfully delivered to many companies who are now practicing Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). Give us a call.
Total Productive Maintenance Seminar Objectives
To provide company team members the learning and tools through the change process of TPM Total Productive Maintenance methodologies with focus on:
- People - improve attitude and skills
- Equipment - provide basic conditions, and eliminate major losses
- Workplace - create a suitable environment in the workplace and systems
- Understand the principles and methodologies of a Total Productive Maintenance System;
- Explain the key objective of implementing TPM project;
- Enumerate the sixteen losses;
- Enumerate and explain the principles of the elements to maximize overall equipment effectiveness;
- Identify equipment losses affecting production operations and recognize areas for improvement activities.
TPM Seminar Outline
- A Brief History of TPM Origin and Development
- Overview of TPM Terminologies and their definitions
- The "What is Needed" and "Why Do it?" for TPM
- The Pillars of TPM
- Culture, Behavior and Attitudes that Supports TPM
- Training and Education for TPM
- Autonomous Maintenance of Equipment Users
- Autonomous Maintenance Work Area
- Planned Maintenance for a Production Area
- Focused Improvements from All of the 8 Pillars
- Quality Maintenance
- Initial Flow Control Activities
- Early Equipment Management
- New Product Development
- Environmental Health and Safety Programs
- Administrative Autonomous Maintenance: Office TPM
- Organizational Requirements of Teams
- The 12 Steps of Plant-wide Implementation
- Implementing TPM
TPM Seminar Methodology
This seminar combines lectures, case studies, open discussions and exercises to provide participants with a practical background on Total Productive Maintenance.
Here is what they have to say about the TPM seminar in Quezon City
“I found Autonomous Maintenance was the most valuable because it'll be very helpful for maintenance in attaining our target of zero defects.”
Coral Bay Nickel Corp
“The entire TPM implementation was valuable to me.”
Archie G. Celebre
Pepsi-Cola Products Phils. Inc.
“The seminar gave me ideas and suggestions on overcoming or tackling possible problems that may be encountered in implementing TPM.”
Joel T. Lopez
Philbelt Mfg. Corp
“The seminar will help us improve our plant productivity.”
Ronnievic P Mangaron
Davao Light and Power Co.
“I feel comfortable that the facilitator has a wide knowledge and experience and can give us different details in handling cases and situations in our different fields.”
Roger M. De Guzman
Printtown Group of Company Newspaper Printing
“All the information wase valuable but the time is too short to take-up all the details so that I can lead our company in implementing the TPM methodology.”
Lucio Venancio O. Viacrucis
Coral Bay Nickel Corp
This will be a 2 (Two) Day Training. Please make proper arrangements if your participants will be staying at nearby hotels.
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management, a Fellow of the American Academy of Project Management and an international trainer. He has an extensive background in manufacturing, sales, distribution and training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. His clients include major manufacturing and distribution companies here and abroad. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
Php 14,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 400 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
If you require nearby accommodations, please feel free to contact us so that we can make arrangements for you at a nearby Hotel (Quezon City). Terms and Conditions Apply. Call 697-0767 or (GLOBE) 0917-882-5578 (SMART) 0920-918-7358.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Photo with RMP (upon request, to be sent via email)
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Danny Tel (632) 697 0767 or Francis Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.