1 Dec 2017 Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This sales seminar in Quezon City will teach you the new ways to succeed in sales. Some sales leaders prosper while many others do not. What is it that sales winners doing that is different? This seminar will show you how to do it.
I believe the answer is in understanding that, because of the internet and social media, today’s customer is very well informed and may already know exactly what he wants. He already knows the benefits, features and even the price. So what does he need from you? The last thing he wants is to be “sold” by you. The worn out tactics that were taught years ago no longer work.
So, it is no longer about you or the reputation of your product or company. It is now about meeting customer’s needs and adding value. When you start paying more attention to your customer needs than your income needs, you will see that success in sales is just around the corner.
This seminar will help you gain the confidence to face your clients, present your product, suggest how your products can help your client, and close that sale. This seminar will teach you the skills and techniques you need to succeed as a sales professional. You will be taken, step by step, through the entire sales process from marketing, prospecting, presenting, negotiating, and influencing, up to closing.
How you will benefit from this Sales Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Objectives of this Sales Seminar in Quezon City
At the end of this sales seminar, you are expected to be able to do the following:
- Use the techniques learned to build solid relationships that lead to loyal repeat customers
- Apply the techniques of effective negotiations and suggestive selling to increase your sales success
Topics Covered in this Sales Seminar
Professional Selling Seminar: Module 1
- Selling as a Profession
- The 5 Factors that truly affect your success in sales
- Understanding what people actually buy
- The Fundamentals of Selling
- The Sales Cycle
- Sales Call Planning
- Getting the Appointment
- Presentation and Demonstration
- Negotiating and Handling Objections
- Closing Techniques
- Customer Relations Maintenance(CRM)
Professional Selling Seminar: Module 2
- The Psychology of Selling
- Understanding Personality Types
- Understanding Learning Styles
- Active listening as a sales tool
- Identifying your Sales Negotiation Style and Strengths
- Managing Excuses, Stalls, Concerns, Objections and Resistance
- Communicating effectively while negotiating
- How to read positive and negative signals from the buyer
- Effective Sales Tactics
- Using your blog, email, Website and social media to generate clients
Learn the latest techniques for using the web, email and social media to prospect and reach your customers effectively.
Sales Seminar Methodology
The seminar uses a combination of lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and group discussions. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
Who should attend?
This seminar is beneficial for all sales staff.
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Marco Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.