Effective Facilities Management
Executive management in both private and public sector organizations is increasingly concerned with the strategic management of property assets. These facilities are not only valuable but also critical to delivering the core product or service of your organization on a sustainable basis. As a result, corporate facilities and asset management has become an area of strong growth over the last decade, leading to a shortage of qualified professionals.
This comprehensive course will teach you the techniques and best practices used by leading facilities managers to run a safe, cost-effective, and employee-friendly environment. It addresses the challenges, difficulties, and dilemmas of this demanding position. It will cover tough questions on a variety of facility management issues such safety, risk and security planning, building services, dealing with vendors, handling complaints and many more. We will introduce you to time management tools that will help manage your day-to-day priorities.
This course is comprehensive, in-depth, and packed with need-to-know information you can use immediately you return to your office.
- Save money as you lower utility costs
- Negotiate better contracts
- Prevent theft and reduce waste
- Keep tenants and users safe
- Provide better security
- Build strong relationships with your vendors and tenants
- Be more efficient with time-saving work methods
- The Importance of Facilities Management
- Understanding Buildings
- Building Handover, Commissioning and On-Going Management
- Maintenance Management
- Property Management
- Space Management
- Relocation / Move Management
- Health and Safety for Facilities Managers
- Contract Management, Commissioning And Managing Contract Services
- Energy And Environmental Management
- Customer Centric FM
This is a highly interactive seminar with short presentations and games and exercises to demonstrate the principles being discussed. The participants are expected to take part in the games and exercises.
Register for the Seminar
Please Contact Claire or Marco
Landlines: Tel (632) 8697-0767, Tel (632) 8372-4563
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0918-937-3455
Or you can write an email to us and send it to:
Comments are closed