Continual Improvement and Kaizen
This 2-day Kaizen Seminar is presented in a workshop format. It is designed to teach the participants the tools, techniques and management concepts of Total Quality Management (TQM) with a focus on the practice of “LEAN Kaizen”.
Kaizen Training for the staff of a major poultry producer in the Philippines.
Kaizen is a management concept attributed to Masaaki Imai. In his book “Kaizen: The key to Japan’s competitive success”, Imai describes Kaizen as an “ongoing improvement involving everyone, including both managers and workers. The Kaizen philosophy assumes that our way of life – be it in our working life, our social life, or our home life – deserves to be constantly improved.”
Kaizen, also referred to as “continual improvement”, is a central pillar of the Toyota Production System and its success as the world’s leading automobile manufacturer.
TQM, on the other hand, is a business strategy committed to producing a quality product or service. It has become one of the main strategies adopted by many successful companies to improve performance, productivity and profitability. Kaizen is also a key component of TQM.
Kaizen Training for a BPO in the Philippines.
Objectives of the Seminar
At the end of the workshop participants are expected to have a clearer idea of how TQM and Kaizen can be applied to improve the performance of their departments.
Key Topics Covered
- The LEAN Kaizen Concept
- The History of TQM
- The Quality Gurus
- Deming’s Quality Cycle Model
- The Five Pillars of TQM
- Customer Satisfaction
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Total Commitment
- Training and Continuous Improvement
- Measurement of KPIs
- Mapping your Business Model
- Creating a Customer Focused Operation
- Creating a Data Driven Organization
- Introduction to the main quality improvement strategies
- The Tools of Process Improvement
- Process Mapping
- Value Stream Mapping
- Takt Time Analysis
- KANO Analysis
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer
- RMP Brainstorming Technique
- Affinity Maps
- The 7 Basic Quality Control Tools
- The Pareto Diagram
- The Fishbone Diagram (Cause and Effect Diagram)
- The Graphs
- The Checksheet
- The Histogram
- The Scatter Diagrams
- The Control Charts
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
- PDCA (Plan, Do, Check and Act)
- Applying Continual improvement through Kaizen (Continual Improvement)
- Creating your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Creating your Improvement Report (Toyota A3 Report Format)
Who should attend this Workshop?
- Process Engineers
- Team Leaders
- Manufacturing Specialists
Need a Kaizen Seminar?
RMP Consultancy has provided training in Lean Kaizen to many of the companies in the Philippines. We have also facilitated many Lean Kaizen events to these companies.
Kaizen Training for an electronics exporter in the Philippines.
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed