Business Process Mapping for Improvement
Business process mapping is the tool successful businesses use to identify and create a visual depiction of the process flow of various areas of an organization. With the map in hand, analyst can now find the areas where the speed of business processes is less than desired. They can now make recommendations of how to improve the business.
Improvement methodologies like lean management and six sigma make heavy use of process mapping techniques to reliably surface where improvement can be made.
Business Process Mapping Seminar Objectives
At the conclusion of the seminar, the participants are expected to:
- Understand the purpose, concepts, tools, and techniques of Business Process Mapping.
- Know to use business process mapping techniques to investigate possible incremental improvements in the way the company operates.
- Understand how process mapping can help to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and improve profits.
Duration of the Business Process Mapping Seminar
Business Process Mapping Seminar Key Topics
- What is Process Mapping?
- Process Thinking
- Streamlining your Processes
- Process Mapping and Flowcharting
- Drilling down the Process Map
- Creating a Swim Lane Map
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Philosophies of Process Improvement
- Understanding Incremental Improvement: The PDCA Cycle
- Identifying and eliminating waste in the process
- Understanding Process Variation
- Understanding DMAIC- DMAIC Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control
- Applying Lean Management Tools: Value Stream Map
- Applying Six Sigma Tools: SIPOC Chart
- Network Mapping (Pert-CPM Technique)
- Lean Kaizen – Sustaining the Gains
Business Process Mapping Seminar Methodology
This seminar uses short lectures immediately followed by group exercises to ensure easy learning. This is a hands-on course with a lot of exercises.
Upcoming Business Process Improvement Seminars
22 Jan 2020, Wednesday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
17 Feb 2020, Monday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
16 Mar 2020, Monday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
15 Apr 2020, Wednesday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
14 May 2020, Thursday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
Please Contact Claire or Marco
Landlines: Tel (632) 8697-0767, Tel (632) 8372-4563
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0918-937-3455
Or you can write an email to us and send it to:
Comments are closed