Business Process Mapping for Improvement
Business process mapping is the tool successful businesses use to identify and create a visual depiction of the process flow of various areas of an organization. With the map in hand, analyst can now find the areas where the speed of business processes is less than desired. They can now make recommendations of how to improve the business.
Improvement methodologies like lean management and six sigma make heavy use of process mapping techniques to reliably surface where improvement can be made.
Business Process Mapping Seminar Objectives
At the conclusion of the seminar, the participants are expected to:
- Understand the purpose, concepts, tools, and techniques of Business Process Mapping.
- Know to use business process mapping techniques to investigate possible incremental improvements in the way the company operates.
- Understand how process mapping can help to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and improve profits.
Duration of the Business Process Mapping Seminar
Business Process Mapping Seminar Key Topics
- What is Process Mapping?
- Process Thinking
- Streamlining your Processes
- Process Mapping and Flowcharting
- Drilling down the Process Map
- Creating a Swim Lane Map
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Philosophies of Process Improvement
- Understanding Incremental Improvement: The PDCA Cycle
- Identifying and eliminating waste in the process
- Understanding Process Variation
- Understanding DMAIC- DMAIC Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control
- Applying Lean Management Tools: Value Stream Map
- Applying Six Sigma Tools: SIPOC Chart
- Network Mapping (Pert-CPM Technique)
- Lean Kaizen – Sustaining the Gains
Business Process Mapping Seminar Methodology
This seminar uses short lectures immediately followed by group exercises to ensure easy learning. This is a hands-on course with a lot of exercises.
Upcoming Business Process Improvement Seminars
5 Sep 2019, Thursday, Business Analytics Essentials (One Day),
5 Sep 2019, Thursday, Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training - 2 Days,
16 Sep 2019, Monday, TQM: Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement (Two Days),
1 Oct 2019, Tuesday, Business Analytics Essentials (One Day),
28 Oct 2019, Monday, TQM: Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement (Two Days),
18 Nov 2019, Monday, TQM: Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement (Two Days),
21 Nov 2019, Thursday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
19 Dec 2019, Thursday, TQM: Creating a Culture of Continuous Improvement (Two Days),
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed