Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control Seminar Outline
This basic warehouse seminar in Quezon City Philippines teaches the techniques tools and concepts you need to operate and effective and well organized warehouse.teaches the concepts, tools and techniques needed to effective manage and operate your warehouse. It will help you satisfy your need for inventory accuracy quickly and accurately while at the same time utilizing space, equipment, and labor effectively.
Your sales and marketing people have spent so much time, effort, and money to market and sell your product, so now the focus shifts to you and the warehouse. The goods must be in the quantity needed, easily accessible and well protected. Running out of stocks is simply disastrous.
Meeting this customer service goal requires constant planning, monitoring and adjusting to changes in demand. Then, you now know exactly where the goods are stored, how many you have left, do the paperwork and release them as quickly as possible.
Making a profit and staying in business depend on effective warehouse management and inventory control skills. This warehouse seminar will teach you these vital skills.
This Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control Seminar teaches warehouse and inventory personnel the best practices in designing, operating and maintaining a well-organized warehouse. It also teaches tools and techniques to monitor and control inventory so that you can minimize overstocking while avoiding running out of stock. One of the greatest challenges faced by the modern warehouse is maximizing the use of available space while at the same time being able to quickly locate stock once it is requested.
Other challenges involve monitoring the very many SKUs the company has and making sure that you do not have too much inventory and still be able to meet customer demand.
Indeed effective warehouse management and inventory control are the keys to making a profit and sustaining and growing any business that involves storing and releasing stocks. This seminar will teach these important skills to your staff.
Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control Seminar
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and international trainer
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Objectives of this Warehouse Seminar
You will learn the best practices in maintaining a well-organized warehouse and effectively monitor stocks in a lean and just-in-time environment.
- Learn to organize your warehouse better
- Understand the min-max system for inventory
- Apply 5S to better organize your warehouse
- Monitor and count your stocks better and more accurately
Key Topics covered in this Warehouse Seminar Outline
- The functions of the warehouse
- The major warehouse challenges
- The role and duties of the Warehouseman
- Optimizing the warehouse layout for improved flow
- Improving Binning Operations
- Improving Releasing Operations
- Warehouse Security
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Introduction to 5S in the Warehouse
- Controlling Inventory
- Ideal Inventory Cycle
- Calculating Re-Order Points
- Calculating Safety Stocks
- Cycle Counting Inventory
- The KPI’s to monitor operations
Who should attend this seminar?
- Warehouse Personnel
- Inventory Personnel
Upcoming Warehouse, Inventory and Logistics Seminars29 Jan 2019, Tuesday, Strategic Warehouse Management (2 Days),
4 Feb 2019, Monday, Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control,
8 Feb 2019, Friday, Effective Inventory Planning and Management,
25 Feb 2019, Monday, Strategic Warehouse Management (2 Days),
5 Mar 2019, Tuesday, Basic Warehouse Operations and Inventory Control,
6 Mar 2019, Wednesday, Effective Inventory Planning and Management,
7 Mar 2019, Thursday, Strategic Warehouse Management (2 Days),
19 Mar 2019, Tuesday, Basic Logistics Management,
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco, Claire or Danny:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed