Mastering the Art and Science of Professional Selling
This Professional Sales Seminar is conducted in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. It will teach you the new ways to succeed in sales.
Selling in any economy can be very tough. And yet some excellent sales people continue to succeed in sales. What is it that these sales leaders are doing that is different?
This sales seminar will teach you the tools and techniques you need to excel at selling.
This seminar will help you gain the confidence to face your clients, present your product, suggest how your products can help your client, and close that sale. This seminar will teach you the skills and techniques you need to succeed as a sales professional. You will be taken, step by step, through the entire sales process from marketing, prospecting, presenting, negotiating, and influencing, up to closing.
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Objectives of the Mastering the Art and Science of Professional Selling Seminar
At the end of the seminar, you are expected to be able to do the following:
- Use the techniques learned to build solid relationships that lead to loyal repeat customers
- Apply the techniques of effective negotiations and suggestive selling to increase your sales success
Outline of the Mastering the Art and Science of Professional Selling Seminar
Professional Selling Seminar: Module 1
- Selling as a Profession
- The 5 Factors that truly affect your success in sales
- Understanding what people actually buy
- The Fundamentals of Selling
- The Sales Cycle
- Sales Call Planning
- Getting the Appointment
- Presentation and Demonstration
- Negotiating and Handling Objections
- Closing Techniques
- Customer Relations Maintenance(CRM)
Professional Selling Seminar: Module 2
- The Psychology of Selling
- Understanding Personality Types
- Understanding Learning Styles
- Active listening as a sales tool
- Identifying your Sales Negotiation Style and Strengths
- Managing Excuses, Stalls, Concerns, Objections and Resistance
- Communicating effectively while negotiating
- How to read positive and negative signals from the buyer
- Effective Sales Tactics
- Using your blog, email, Website and social media to generate clients
Learn the latest techniques for using the web, email and social media to prospect and reach your customers effectively.
Sales Training Methodology
The seminar uses a combination of short lectures, visual presentations, workshops, and group discussions. More emphasis is placed on workshops to allow the participants to learn the material presented in a fun and easy manner.
Upcoming Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Seminars
Register for one of the Seminars Above
Register for the Seminar
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 200 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com or call Marco Tel (632) 697 0767 or Claire Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the icon below to try our NEW Online Registration form!
Comments are closed