Applying Total Productive Maintenance TPM Seminar
This Total Productive Maintenance Seminar will your staff teach the proven techniques to eliminate all losses, including breakdowns, equipment setup and adjustment losses, idling and minor stoppages, reduced speed, defects and rework, spills and process upset conditions, and startup and yield losses.
The ultimate goals of this Total Productive Maintenance Seminar are zero equipment breakdowns and zero product defects, which lead to improved utilization of production assets and plant capacity.
This TPM seminar has been successfully delivered to many companies who are now practicing Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). Give us a call.
TPM Seminar Objectives
To provide company team members the learning and tools through the change process of TPM Total Productive Maintenance methodologies with focus on:
- People – improve attitude and skills
- Equipment – provide basic conditions, & eliminate major losses
- Workplace – create a suitable environment in the workplace & systems
- Understand the principles and methodologies of a Total Productive Maintenance System;
- Explain the key objective of implementing TPM project;
- Enumerate the sixteen losses;
- Enumerate and explain the principles of the elements to maximize overall equipment effectiveness;
- Identify equipment losses affecting production operations and recognize areas for improvement activities.
TPM Seminar Duration
“I found Autonomous Maintenance was the most valuable because it’ll be very helpful for maintenance in attaining our target of zero defects.”
Coral Bay Nickel Corp
TPM Seminar Outline
- A Brief History of TPM Origin & Development
- Overview of TPM Terminologies and their definitions
- The “What is Needed” and “Why Do it?” for TPM
- The Pillars of TPM
- Culture, Behavior & Attitudes that Supports TPM
- Training and Education for TPM
- Autonomous Maintenance of Equipment Users
- Autonomous Maintenance Work Area
- Planned Maintenance for a Production Area
- Focused Improvements from All of the 8 Pillars
- Quality Maintenance
- Initial Flow Control Activities
- Early Equipment Management
- New Product Development
- Environmental Health & Safety Programs
- Administrative Autonomous Maintenance: Office TPM
- Organizational Requirements of Teams
- The 12 Steps of Plant-wide Implementation
- Implementing TPM
TPM Seminar Methodology
This seminar combines lectures, case studies, open discussions and exercises to provide participants with a practical background on Total Productive Maintenance.
Here is what they have to say about the TPM seminar in Quezon City
“The entire TPM implementation was valuable to me.”
Archie G. Celebre
Pepsi-Cola Products Phils. Inc.
“The seminar gave me ideas and suggestions on overcoming or tackling possible problems that may be encountered in implementing TPM.”
Joel T. Lopez
Philbelt Mfg. Corp
“The seminar will help us improve our plant productivity.”
Ronnievic P Mangaron
Davao Light & Power Co.
“I feel comfortable that the facilitator has a wide knowledge and experience and can give us different details in handling cases and situations in our different fields.”
Roger M. De Guzman
Printtown Group of Company Newspaper Printing
“All the information wase valuable but the time is too short to take-up all the details so that I can lead our company in implementing the TPM methodology.”
Lucio Venancio O. Viacrucis
Coral Bay Nickel Corp
RMP Consultancy specializes in helping organizations with their operations by teaching the various problem solving and decision making concepts and tools that have been proven to be effective in increasing productivity and reducing costs.
Contact us for a TPM Seminar in Quezon City
We, RMP Consultancy, conduct public seminars at our training center in Quezon City. Give us a call or email us to reserve slots at the seminar.
Contact us for an In-house TPM Seminar
We can conduct this seminar in-house i.e. at your site. Give us a call or email us to discuss how we can custom fit this seminar to your needs and schedule.
Register for the Seminar
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco, Claire or Danny:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed