7 QC Tools Seminar
The 7 QC Tools Seminar can help you measure and describe the performance of your organization. The tools also provide analysis of the data that leads to improved problem solving and decision making. RMP consultancy has developed a training program that will teach you how to use these tools effectively and profitably.
Tough competition requires us to be more productive and further reduce cost. Management by common sense is no longer enough. The operators at the front lines need to have easy to use tools on hand to effectively monitor and control production and minimize waste and mistakes. The 7 Basic QC tools can help you to be more productive and further reduce cost.
The 7 Basic QC Tools as well as the 7 New Tools are the most popular tools used by quality conscious companies to improve the quality of their products and services. By using these tools, you will be able to see your processes more clearly, spot major problems, control fluctuations in quality and find solutions to avoid future defects.
7 Basic Quality Control Tools
Objectives of the 7 QC Tools Seminar
This 7 Basic Quality Control tools seminar will teach you the easy-to-use tools to gather, monitor and analyze you data. This first step into data analytics will help you describe and solve the different operational problems that come up in any business. Later, you use the tools to verify that you have, indeed, solved the problems. This 7 QC Tools Seminar is an important follow on topic for thos who take the Root Cause Analysis Seminar.
At the end of the seminar/workshop, the participants will have learned the following:
- The history, background and concepts underlying 7 QC Tools
- How to use the 7 QC Tools in their work
- How to use the 7 QC Tools in Ms Excel
Key Topics of the 7 QC Tools Seminar
The 7 Basic Quality Control Tools
- Check Sheet – Used for Data Gathering
- The Charts (Flow, Pie, and Radar) – used to investigate where improvements can be made.
- Pareto Diagram – Used to show clearly which problems or factors have the greatest impact and hence should be dealt with first.
- Cause and Effect Chart (Ishikawa or Fish Bone Charts) – used to discover the root cause of problems in processes. Use in conjunction with the 5 whys to quickly bring out the possible root causes of problems.
- Scatter Diagrams – Use to verify that you have discovered the root cause of a problem. The chart demonstrates a causality between two factors, ie a change in (x) will cause a direct change in (y). Also used graphically to indicate the problems areas in a product.
- Histograms – Used to investigate the distribution of results around an expected mean frequency. They are also used to indicate if a machine or process is capable of producing to the customers specification limits.
- Run Charts and Control Charts– Run Charts are used when to detect trends or patterns over time. Control charts are used to verify if a process is within statistical control.
- The 5 Whys– Used to dig down to the probable root cause of a problem by asking Why five times.
- Affinity Diagram – Used to show connections between factors that are related to an event and provides a good basis for creating Cause and Effect Diagrams.
How you will benefit from this RMP Consultancy 7 Basic QC Tools Seminar
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- Receive a comprehensive workbook on the topic
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management, a Fellow of the American Academy of Project Management and an international trainer. He has an extensive background in manufacturing, sales, distribution and training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. His clients include major manufacturing and distribution companies here and abroad. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to know more about him.
Upcoming 7 QC Tools, 8D Problem Solving & Decision Making, FMEA and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
5 Sep 2019, Thursday, Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training - 2 Days,
10 Sep 2019, Tuesday, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis FMEA Essentials (one day),
23 Sep 2019, Monday, Root Cause Analysis RCA Essentials (One Day Seminar),
2 Oct 2019, Wednesday, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis FMEA Essentials (one day),
14 Oct 2019, Monday, Root Cause Analysis RCA Essentials (One Day Seminar),
21 Oct 2019, Monday, FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) 2 Days,
21 Nov 2019, Thursday, Focused Improvement: The 7 Quality Control Tools,
22 Nov 2019, Friday, Root Cause Analysis RCA Essentials (One Day Seminar),
25 Nov 2019, Monday, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis FMEA Essentials (one day),
Register for one of the Seminars Above
RMP Consultancy Seminars are available in the following formats:
- Public Seminar at our training center in Quezon City Philippines
- In-House (at your site) Workshop Format for a Max of 25 pax (Recommended)
- Special Exclusive Run
- One-on-one Coaching
Please Call Marco or Claire:
Landlines: Tel (632) 697-0767, Tel (632) 579-0233
Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578, Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358
Comments are closed