5S Auditor Training Program
with Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM
The 5S Auditor Training Program is designed to give you the vital skills and knowledge to successfully carry out audits required for the successful implementation of 5S in your organization. The 5S audit is crucial to the successful implementation of 5S and it requires that you, as the auditor, have a deeper understanding of the principles of 5S as well as the human side of the organization. This program will give you these skills.
Who should attend this seminar?
- Team Leaders
- Subject Matter Experts
- Supervisors and Managers
- 5S Committee Members
How you will benefit from the RMP Consultancy Seminar Series
- Learn from an experienced expert practitioner and trainer
- See photos from actual implementations of 5S and 5S training
- Receive an updated set of templates that you can use immediately
- Enjoy the benefits of a small group size where the presenter can pay more attention to you and your unique needs
5S Auditor Training Program
Objectives of the Seminar
At the end of the program, you are expected to be able to:
- Implement a 5S program in your work place
- Explain the business case for implementing 5S in your organization
- Recognize and eliminate unnecessary waste in your current procedures
- Design the company’s 5S Audit Sheets
- Conduct a 5S Audit
- The Origins of 5S
- The Basic Principles of 5S
- Developing the business case for implementing 5S in your organization
- Implementing 5S in your organization
- The Red Tag System
- The People-side of 5S
- Extending 5S to Plus 2S and Plus 3S
- Creating a Visual Workplace
- Documenting the Improvements
- Creating and Developing your 5S Audit Sheets
Table needs 5S
RMP at Coral Bay Nickel with drum storage during 5S training
Workstation before 5S with RMP
Workstation after 5S by RMP
This is a highly interactive and visual course with short lectures and examples, photos, exercises and templates that you can use immediately.
Learn more about 5S
Php 7,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) branch.
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
Comments are closed