23 Oct 2017 Monday 9:00 AM until 24 Oct 2017 - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This advanced level Strategic Warehouse Management Seminar teaches warehouse and inventory personnel, team leaders, supervisors and managers the tools and techniques for managing people, materials, risk and costs in the Warehouse or Distribution Center.
You will learn how to design and improve your warehouse to operate in a just-in-time environment. You will also how to apply powerful LEAN and Six Sigma Tools and Techniques to improve your warehouse operations.
Today’s tough business environment has made companies more focused on efficient warehouse operations and inventory reduction as a source of competitive advantage. The traditional way of operating your warehouse is no longer enough. If a company can maintain a very lean and efficient warehouse system, it is already many steps ahead of its competitors.
Successful companies implement Just-in-time, Kaizen, Toyota Production System, and Lean methods to continuously improve warehouse operations. They are able to leverage their very efficient and lean warehouse, inventory and logistics systems into a formidable competitive advantage. These companies are able to service their customers faster, more accurately, cheaper and at a better profit margin than their competitors.
Objectives of this Strategic Warehouse Management Seminar
By the end of the training you are expected to:
- Know how to use the Strategic approaches of Lean and Supply Chain Management to improve Warehouse Operations
- Learn to design and monitor the key metrics that define your warehouse operations
- Collect and Analyze the critical data for your warehouse
Key Topics of this Strategic Warehouse Management Seminar
1. Improving Warehouse Operations
- The Strategic Role of the Warehouse in the Modern Supply Chain
- The Lean Warehouse Principles
- The Just-in-Time Warehouse
- The 8 Wastes in the Warehouse
- Poka Yoke and Error Proofing
- Standard Work
- Arranging the Warehouse for Optimum Flow
- Arranging for Fast, Slow and Non-Moving Item Storage
- Mapping the Product Flow
- Arranging the warehouse for Optimum Space Utilization
- Bin Storage
- Rack Storage
- Climate Controlled Storage
- Tool Box Storage
2. Tips for Improving Warehouse Operations
3. Implementing 5S in the Warehouse
- 5S Origins and Implementation
- 5S Warehouse Audit Checklist
- Warehouse Operations Audit Checklists
- Facilities Audit Checklist
- Materials Handling Equipment Audit Checklist
- Health and Safety Audit Checklist
4. Improving Inventory Control
- Improving inventory Accuracy
- Mapping Document Flow
- Cycle Counting
- The Pareto Principle
- ABC Stratification System
- Hit and Miss Analysis
- Inventory Error Analysis
5. Key Metrics (KPIs) for Warehouse Performance
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer
- Capturing the Factors that are Critical to Quality
- Put Away Accuracy
- Inventory Accuracy
- Picking Accuracy
- Shipping Accuracy
- Cycle Time Performance
- Dock to Stock Time (DTS)
- Warehouse Order Cycle Time
- Applying the 7 QC Tools in the Warehouse
- Applying LEAN and Six Six Sigma Tools and Techniques in the Warehouse
6. Managing Risk in the Warehouse
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) in the Warehouse
Bring a Laptop
Many of the Lessons to be presented require calculations using MS Excel. It is recommended that you bring your LAPTOP COMPUTER to be able to follow the analysis being demonstrated. A Maximum of 2 participants per laptop may share for optimum learning. Your computer should have MS Excel or equivalent software installed.
This will be a 2 (Two) Day Training. Please make proper arrangements if your participants will be staying at nearby hotels.
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management, a Fellow of the American Academy of Project Management and an international trainer. He has an extensive background in manufacturing, sales, distribution and training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. His clients include major manufacturing and distribution companies here and abroad. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
Php 12,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
PLEASE BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL PHP 300 TO COVER BANK CHARGES AND OTHER FEES.
Joining fee is 400 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to email@example.com
This fee does NOT include hotel accommodations or transfers.
For Zero Vat Rated Enterprises (LOCAL - Philippines)
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
If you require nearby accommodations, please feel free to contact us so that we can make arrangements for you at a nearby Hotel (Quezon City). Terms and Conditions Apply. Call 697-0767 or (GLOBE) 0917-882-5578 (SMART) 0920-918-7358.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Photo with RMP (upon request, to be sent via email)
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danny Tel (632) 697 0767 or Francis Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to email@example.com.