29 Aug 2017 Tuesday 9:00 AM until 30 Aug 2017 - 4:00 PM
18 J. Abad Santos St.
Quezon City, Philippines
This seminar teaches the advanced concepts, tools and skills required to optimize your purchasing processes and further reduce cost while increasing productivity. This is a hands-on course with short lectures and many simple exercises and simulations. The exercises are designed to open the minds of the participants and stimulate them to actively participate and contribute to the seminar.
Objectives of the Strategic Purchasing Seminar
At the end of the seminar you are expected to be able to do the following:
- Develop your own purchasing metrics to better manage your department
- Calculate the true lifetime cost of ownership of the goods and services you buy
- Develop your own supplier quality program
- Negotiate better with your suppliers
- Explore the benefits of implementing purchasing polices based on LEAN concepts
- The Purchasing Function
- Understanding how savings in purchasing increases profits
- Developing your own purchasing metrics to better manage your department
- Looking Beyond the Price Abstract
- The cost of poor quality and non-conformance
- Adding Quality to the cost matrix
- Calculating Economic Order Quantity and optimum re-order points
- Understanding how inventory planners determine quantities to order
- Calculating the total cost of ownership
- Locating Suppliers
- Developing your supplier quality program
- Negotiating Skills for Buyers
- Purchasing Ethics
- Developing your Purchasing Metrics and KPIs
Who should attend:
- Procurement Officers
- Inventory Staff
- Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Potential Leaders
This will be a 2 (Two) Day Training. Please make proper arrangements if your participants will be staying at nearby hotels.
Rafael M. Pefianco MPM FAAPM is a Mechanical Engineer by training, Master in Project Management, a Fellow of the American Academy of Project Management and an international trainer. He has an extensive background in manufacturing, sales, distribution and training. He has worked both in the government and private sectors. He is an International trainer whose passion is to enable Filipino professionals to reach world class levels by sharing the insights he has gathered working and teaching abroad and in the Philippines. His clients include major manufacturing and distribution companies here and abroad. Please click [Background of Raffy Pefianco] to read more about him.
Php 12,000.00 + 12% VAT per person
Payment must be made 5 working days prior the seminar date.
You can deposit your payment to BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: RMP Consultancy
Account# 3150 0022 05
For Expanded Withholding Tax - Please provide BIR FORM 2307
Joining fee is 400 USD inclusive of Bank Charges per person.
Payment must be made 7 working days prior seminar date.
Bank details can be provided upon request. Send your request to email@example.com
Kindly provide us with a copy of your Zero Rated Vat Registration.
Cancellation of Attendance must be made 3 days prior the seminar date. Strict NO REFUND/RESCHEDULE Policy after this period. 50% Cancellation penalty applies.
Included in the Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance
- AM and PM Snacks
- Free flowing Coffee
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Photo with RMP (upon request, to be sent via email)
Slots are limited so register Now!
Pre-registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danny Tel (632) 697 0767 or Francis Tel (632) 579-0233. For Mobile (Globe) 0917-882-5578 Mobile (Smart) 0920-918-7358 for more information. A registration form can be downloaded from our website at http://rmpconsultancy.com/home/downloads/. Kindly email the registration form to email@example.com.
If you require assistance to book nearby accommodations, please feel free to contact us so that we can make arrangements for you at a nearby Hotel (Quezon City). Terms and Conditions Apply. Call 697-0767 or (GLOBE) 0917-882-5578 (SMART) 0920-918-7358.